Anyone else taking Lionbridge Exam next week?

Options

Comments

• Pinkdebster
    Options
    Thanks! There is something kind of reassuring when you know you're not the only one!!!
  • mrsyardbroom
    Options
    I can't connect to the site today. I did get a connection early this morning but I can't load the site now. I can't load Facebook or Wikipedia either so I guess there's a lot of outages at the moment.
    Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
  • Pinkdebster
    Options
    I can't connect to the site today. I did get a connection early this morning but I can't load the site now. I can't load Facebook or Wikipedia either so I guess there's a lot of outages at the moment.

No problems here..........
  • Cassiopeia01
    Options
    twiglet66 wrote: »
    No I havent had mine either :-( I was also expecting my * ratings but also not had that.

Same here - on both counts :( Although if my *rating has dropped, I'd rather not have it before Christmas. Lol
  • lexilex
    lexilex Posts: 1,953 Forumite
    Options
    Nothing available for me to do since Sunday, don't know how I am going to make the ten hours this week.
  • Cassiopeia01
    Options
    Got both remittance advice and * rating through now.
  • twiglet66
    Options
    Got both remittance advice and * rating through now.

Still haven't got mine, but have seen my * been updated, wish I hadn't looked though!
  • Cassiopeia01
    Options
    twiglet66 wrote: »
    Still haven't got mine, but have seen my * been updated, wish I hadn't looked though!

Same here :(
  • Clarienne
    Options
    Got my * rating and it was that I had no rating as I hadn't completed enough tasks last month. Given that I'd just done more work last month than in the preceeding month, this was puzzling to me. I wonder if they change their rating systems without telling the raters?

I'm going to have a mini vent here. This waiting for a * rating every month is pure stress, and has taken the enjoyment out of the Lionbridge experience for me. It doesn't motivate me to do better as its very vague, it just demotivates me - waiting for the axe to fall each month on these highly subjective criteria.

I had my second 2 star last month and was waiting to here I'd been let go, but heard nothing, so I don't know what's happening. Now I've got this 0 stars I don't know what that even means in terms of if I'll be retained.

I'll be quiting in the new year to concentrate on my main business I think.

PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBTS

• enc10
    enc10 Posts: 90 Forumite
    Options
    Hi

I have still not received my remittance advice email, anyone else not got it yet? I have emailed them but no response as yet.

Thanks
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure