🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Anyone else taking Lionbridge Exam next week?

Options

Comments

• Rashboots
    Options
    It doesn't say your job will be terminated in 11 months though, it says the agreement (consulting agreement) will be terminated in 11 months. Meaning after 11 months they might send you a revised agreement and ask you to sign it.. possibly...
    I'd be interested to see how you guys in your 11 month get on!
    £2012 in 2012 - 0/2012
  • cod3
    cod3 Posts: 805 Forumite
    First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee! Combo Breaker Name Dropper
    edited 20 December 2011 at 12:38AM
    Options
    Hi

I have only managed to read the first 20 pages of this great thread, so apologies if this is a daft question.

I receive WTC for working part-time, being a single mum and being disabled. If I applied to Lionbridge and was successful, would this affect my tax credits very badly? I appreciate that the more I earn, the less tax credits I need, but I don't want to do 20 more hours a week and end up worse off IYKWIM.

Does anyone have similar experience or advice? Thank you.

UPDATE: My application was knockedback anyway so no decision to make :)
  • wendywhite
    Options
    Sorry folks. I can't resist adding this to the thread. I have now been certified! Some people would say it's about time....:j:rotfl:
    Me too!!! Well dome Mrs!:beer:
  • mrsyardbroom
    Options
    Well done Wendy. :beer::rotfl:
    Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
  • tmr8989
    Options
    anybody else still waiting on payment to arrive with santander? already contacted LB they say money was successfully sent :(
  • Pinkdebster
    Options
    Morning :)

Just wondering if any of you have received notification of your b*n*s amounts for any of the recent b*n*s weeks? I've had five since the beginning of November and whilst all my hours were approved, I've not received anything telling me about the b*n*s.

Thanks
  • FemmeFatale
    Options
    I had a results email on the 1st Dec. Still waiting for another for the latest opportunity though.
  • Pinkdebster
    Options
    Thanks - have dropped them a line to see if they can let me have this.
  • bobbadog
    bobbadog Posts: 1,606 Forumite
    Options
    Hiya - I have the Lionbridge exam in Jan. Just wondering, am I able to work on a Mac to complete work if i'm successful? With Firefox, I mean? Does anyone know? Thanks x
  • FemmeFatale
    Options
    Yes you can. :)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills