1.10 21.1
    1.11 0
    1.14 18
  • JHen
    JHen Posts: 40 Forumite
    Options
    lovesgshp wrote: »
    Most readings look fairly Ok.
    The GT8/9 are too close, so you need to check the filter inside the casing.
    Compressor temp is too low, so you need to check if has not tripped out. Again this is inside the casing There is a rotary switch cut out which could be the cause, so may just need a reset.
    Electric cartridge use is far too high!! If on the control panel all you see is the indicator with the arrow, then you are operating on electric heat only.
    Can you give me all alarms from the K2 menu as it may show the problem

Sorry, not sure if this was for me or Darrenc
  • lovesgshp
    lovesgshp Posts: 1,413 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 14 February 2017 at 6:44PM
    Options
    JHen wrote: »
    The sticker on the top state IVT Greenl.HT Plus C7M - is this what you are after?
    Thanks, it is the integrated DHW tank.
    I'm not sure what you mean by on a heating cycle? The pump runs most of the time so the heating green light is on most of the time.
    On a heating cycle it will not show the shower head lit up. (2nd from the left)

Who would I contact about replacing the censor not ICE Energy are no longer around. I am in Essex.
    There should be a Worcester bosch agent near you who can send the sensor. It is easy to fit so either yourself or a local electrician will be able to change it. Should take no more than 15 mins.

Can you advise on how do I adjust the Temp Inc and DWH-RAD/DWH ?
    K2 menu, first menu, will show 0 - 10, just increase slowly with 24 hours in between.

Your help is much appreciated.
    If you need the manual to follow what I am asking then PM me with a email address and will send it to you.
    As Manuel says in Fawlty Towers: " I Know Nothing"
  • JHen
    Options
    "Can you advise on how do I adjust the Temp Inc and DWH-RAD/DWH ?
    K2 menu, first menu, will show 0 - 10, just increase slowly with 24 hours in between."

So I have adjusted Temp Inc from 3.1 to 4.0. Not sure I follow on adjusting the DWH-RAD/DWH to 20/80 %
  • lovesgshp
    Options
    "Can you advise on how do I adjust the Temp Inc and DWH-RAD/DWH ?
    K2 menu, first menu, will show 0 - 10, just increase slowly with 24 hours in between."

So I have adjusted Temp Inc from 3.1 to 4.0. Not sure I follow on adjusting the DWH-RAD/DWH to 20/80 %

You cannot change the DHW/Rad settings, as these are just the pump readings, so do not worry about that.
  • lovesgshp
    Options
    JHen.
    Set room sensor influence (1.11) at 5 for the moment, as everything is being controlled by the external sensor.
  • JHen
    Options
    Ok I have set 1.11 to 5 from 0. As soon as I did this the Shower Head light came on.
    Temp Inc from 3.1 to 4.0

Regarding the sensor - what do I actually need to order and does the manual explain how to do this. I'm a competent DIYer but not a electrician.
  • lovesgshp
    Options
    Ok I have set 1.11 to 5 from 0. As soon as I did this the Shower Head light came on.
    Temp Inc from 3.1 to 4.0
    Possibly just a coincidence, so don't worry.

Regarding the sensor - what do I actually need to order and does the manual explain how to do this. I'm a competent DIYer but not a electrician.
    Just get in touch with the local W/B heat pump supplier. Quote your pump model and serial number and you need the GT10 sensor. Over here it is about Euro30 plus vat. Easy to fit, but you will need some silver mounting tape for the sensor end.
  • lovesgshp
    Options
    JH.
    If you get the sensor yourself, then just below the Rego unit on the bottom right, there is a connection plug in block. Just trace the marked GT10 one to the end by the wire and simply change over the 2.
  • JHen
    Options
    I'll call my local dealer today. I may come back you for some more guidance once I have the part if that is ok? Assume I need to take the front panel off and turn the unit off before I replace this.

Also, from my previous readings, would these have caused excess energy consumption?
    Do you think the new settings will bring the usage down?
    Will the faulty GT10 add to the high consumption?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback