Warning - Brew It Yourself (aka The Online Shopping Co)

Options

Comments

• Essex_Lad1981
    Options
    Si8723 wrote: »
    I tried that but it's disabled along with the search facility, wonder why?

What a good forum, cant search or send PM's :rotfl:
  • Mr.Everready
    Options
    pm's have been disabled for a long time. The story they tell is that abusive messages were sent but we know why, dont we ? ;)
  • Dear forum members,

A few words from Trustpilot seem appropriate here.

I understand that the process can be a little slow and that it can be frustrating to be caught in a situation like yours. It’s Trustpilot’s role to be a neutral 3rd party and in general, we consider that a company is innocent until proven guilty.

At Trustpilot we have collected a lot of reviews about Online Homebrew Company and we are currently investigating to what extent the abuse of our system has happened.

When investigating abuse, the procedure works like this: customers – like you – send us copies of their order confirmations. After we confirmed the validity of the order confirmation the reviews on Trustpilot can be published.

We appreciate your taking time to send us the order confirmations and informing us about the problem. Please have patience with us, as there's a lot reviews to look through in this case.

Best regards,

Joakim Ditlev
    Product Marketing Manager
    Trustpilot
  • Essex_Lad1981
    Options
    Nice to see Trustpilot posting and putting their side of the story across.

All we need now is someone from The Online Homebrew Company to post their side of the story…..some come on Damon Parsons, we all know you are viewing this thread, and I would imagine rapidly hitting your F5 key to refresh the page to see what new truthful comments have been left to show your company up for what it really is.
  • Beamer525
    Options
    Hats off to Trustpilot, it must take up a lot your time and I for one am are grateful for this.

Have you guys at Trustpilot stopped them showing TP reviews on their website or did TOHC remove the link themselves?

It amazes me that all the positive ones left (right down the bottom of the review page and beyond) all say the same thing, all variations of speedy delivery and great products.
    Not one real lengthy review about how great they are.
  • Essex_Lad1981
    Options
    Beamer525 wrote: »
    Hats off to Trustpilot, it must take up a lot your time and I for one am are grateful for this.

Have you guys at Trustpilot stopped them showing TP reviews on their website or did TOHC remove the link themselves?

It amazes me that all the positive ones left (right down the bottom of the review page and beyond) all say the same thing, all variations of speedy delivery and great products.
    Not one real lengthy review about how great they are.

I reckon TOHC / Damon removed that as he knows people are onto him and his game has been tumbled.
  • Mr.Everready
    Options
    Well it's 6 weeks since they said I'd have my refund within 10 days and I'm still waiting.

The banks fraud department has refunded me and are now pursuing the payment from BIY.
  • Mr.Everready
    Options
    OOO, I'm now on Twitter. anyone else use it ?
  • Essex_Lad1981
    Options
    OOO, I'm now on Twitter. anyone else use it ?

no, but im thinking about it................:beer:
  • Mr.Everready
    Options
    Posted a reply, no idea where or if it shows up ! :p
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business