Forum Home » Shop but don't drop

The Great Jessops Price Match Challenge! - Page 18

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: UPDATED MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH

New, free ‘Academoney’ course from MSE and the Open University launches
All the key areas of personal finance are covered, so that you can master your money decisions

The Great Jessops Price Match Challenge!

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Shop but don't drop
176 replies 89K views
1121314151618»

Replies

• was considering getting a photo frame from there, i guess i wont be now they dont price match! :mad:
  • As said above, pricematching has been stopped (though they wouldn't price match a foreign company anyway.. do you think anyone would? we'd all be price matching the states where everything is way cheaper)

I bought from MyCameras2006 and didn't have any issues. The price was the best in the market and I'm bloody well fed up with so called experts who say no warranty, no support pay extra this and that. Look I got a great deal and the lass who sorted out my lens did a first class job! Recommended :T
  • I have tried to get this discount. Jessops customer service say you can perhaps get a price match OR 10% off but not both at the same time. When I contacted my Walsall Jessops they said they would only price match with other stores within a 20 mile radius of their shop. Where now?
  • StompaStompa Forumite
    8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have tried to get this discount. Jessops customer service say you can perhaps get a price match OR 10% off but not both at the same time. When I contacted my Walsall Jessops they said they would only price match with other stores within a 20 mile radius of their shop. Where now?

Didn't the offer finish a very long while ago?
    Stompa
  • p1tsep1tse Forumite
    980 posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    do they price match against jacobsdigital?

seen sony external flash f42am and at jessops it's alot more! while at jacobs digital it's sub £130

and bonus of sony £30 cash back at the mo too.
  • I would advise against ordering from Jessops online as I have been waiting 32 days for delivery. The excuses have been many and varied, so be warned. I am now trying to get a refund !