The Great Jessops Price Match Challenge!

1121314151618»

Comments

• was considering getting a photo frame from there, i guess i wont be now they dont price match! :mad:
  • As said above, pricematching has been stopped (though they wouldn't price match a foreign company anyway.. do you think anyone would? we'd all be price matching the states where everything is way cheaper)

I bought from MyCameras2006 and didn't have any issues. The price was the best in the market and I'm bloody well fed up with so called experts who say no warranty, no support pay extra this and that. Look I got a great deal and the lass who sorted out my lens did a first class job! Recommended :T
  • I have tried to get this discount. Jessops customer service say you can perhaps get a price match OR 10% off but not both at the same time. When I contacted my Walsall Jessops they said they would only price match with other stores within a 20 mile radius of their shop. Where now?
  • Stompa
    Stompa Posts: 8,348 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    I have tried to get this discount. Jessops customer service say you can perhaps get a price match OR 10% off but not both at the same time. When I contacted my Walsall Jessops they said they would only price match with other stores within a 20 mile radius of their shop. Where now?

Didn't the offer finish a very long while ago?
    Stompa
  • p1tse
    p1tse Posts: 980 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    do they price match against jacobsdigital?

seen sony external flash f42am and at jessops it's alot more! while at jacobs digital it's sub £130

and bonus of sony £30 cash back at the mo too.
  • I would advise against ordering from Jessops online as I have been waiting 32 days for delivery. The excuses have been many and varied, so be warned. I am now trying to get a refund !
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.9K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure