We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING
Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
O/S Daily Thread Wednesday 17th Nov
Comments
-
camelot1001 wrote: »Bitsy - have you tried social stories with DS before something happens?
Sorry if I have missed anyone, hugs to you all.
Take care, XX
They have created some social stories for his being first issues so will see how that goes.Hi Bitsy,
Have you thought about other mediums for him to express his emotions? Maybe pictures/ signs denoting emotions, puppets, computer. I remember using them when i was an OT many years ago when communicating with children in school. I dont remember the name but know they exist. Hugs x
The PCES (I think letters are in the right order
) - NPM bless her sent me several CD's with them on. DS can tell me he's cross and that's very plain (from the tantrum :cool:) but he can't articulate what's the real issue - he's supposed to be having SALT in school although as bl00dy usual I've not heard a dicky bird about it - god I hate community SALT they've been sodding useless from day one :mad: I might chase them up and speak to them about them helping him to express his feelings. I have a gift for enraging people, but if I ever bore you it'll be with a knife
Louise Brooks
All will be well in the end. If it's not well, it's not the end.Be humble for you are made of earth. Be noble for you are made of stars0 -
:bdaycake::bdaycake:Happy Birthday to sistercas, have a great day /evening xx
NPM and Bitsy hugs to you both and your dear boys xx
Hope all the teeth get better soon
Butterfly, well done on the win :T
Had dinner and washed up, just going to have some cheesecake and put my feet up, have good evenings all xx0 -
Well done to the others - I have also nabbed a copy of the book too and am over the moon! - this is a great forum:j:jSaving in my terramundi pot £2, £1 and 50p just for me! :j0
-
jackieglasgow wrote: »Lou condensed milk os thick and sticky and very sweet and can be made into caramel, evaporated milk is think and runny and tastes like really sweet creamy milk. Whatcha makin'?
i want to make gypsy tart (still not got round to it
) but alan got the wrong milk - condesed instead of evaporated? "I have learnt that even when I have pains, I don't have to be one""You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.”Maya Angelou0 -
You can make millionaires shortbread with that, boil the tin - do not let it boil dry - for about three hours then let it cool. Spread over a pastry case. Cut into squares, and send two to me

I pm'ed you but you've not replied, and I'm off to bed, I take it you're watching that knitting tutorial I sent you :rotfl:It's what is inside your head that matters in life - not what's outside your window
Every worthwhile accomplishment, big or little, has its stages of drudgery and triumph; a beginning, a struggle and a victory. - Ghandi0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards