Dixons and shocking after sales! Never ever buy from them.

Options
After spending £2300 with Dixons, on a new 3D plasma TV, on 17/10/10.

The TV went wrong after 5 days, as in a huge black bar appeared in the centre of the tv. This grew and grew, making my new Samsung tv unwatchable.

Now the fun has really started!!

Trying to deal with Dixons customer services and getting an answer, the truth or even someone who can deal with a customer in a proffesional manner, is truly not going to happen!!!

I have been lied to, made to feel a fool and basically taken for a mug.

Here I am 8 days later with a tv that I cant watch and no idea how this is going to be replaced. I have moaned, complained and still not one person will take ownership.

If you do have the misfortune of contacting them, ensure the person you speak to gives you their name and extension number. This will help in future when they deny that previous calls were ever made.

I have been asked over the last week, whats the matter with your PC, oh is this about the TV you bought 2 years ago and the best one was being told I was getting a refund for a hoover??

I also explained that the £99.99 HDMI lead I also ordered, had not been delivered. I was told that it was on the 19/10/10 and the person who signed for it was C Moor. I have no idea who this is as it has no relation to me or my surname. They also said the courier had left a card saying that it may be with a neighbour. Wrong! no card left at all.
I was told that they would start an investigation with the courier and ring me back. Guess what 6 days later nothing. Not surprised really and the least of my problems after the £2300 TV being sat in my hallway awaiting collection for the last week!

Beware if you do have the misfortune of speaking with their after sales and you are given the, 'we will call you back in the next 24-48 hours' lose the will to live!!!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport