We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

E: 16/11 Win £10 Every Day It Rains With Walkers Crisps- Starts Today- purch reqd

Options

Comments

• inline4
    inline4 Posts: 153 Forumite
    Options
    HannahIOW wrote: »
    Ok not been playing this long but have had one win, just chosen a square for 8th nov. So will I be able to play again after midnight tonight, or do I have to wait 24hrs (so 5:30 tomorrow evening?)

You can enter again at 12am :) :beer:
    November - 4x Doctor Who Live tickets - 4x Koala Bears - 7x Fruit Bars - Terry's Segsations - Carling Pint Glass - Brooklyns Finest DVD - £150 Walkers Rainy Days - Ipod from Kia - £5 Habitat Gift Card

Thanks to all Posters :beer:

• Bootsalebargains
    Options
    ilurvfree wrote: »
    Anyone else lost after choosing a dublin square 8-11 on the 3rd of Nov?

I had a square somewhere around dublin 8-11 on 3rd also had an email saying it wasn't a winner.
    Hubby said i must have picked one of the only places it didn't rain.
    september wins - toshiba laptop, timotei shampoo & conditioner, mccains games, pimms picnic blanket.
    october wins - grants tumblers, £20 petrol voucher, sega console, iphone
    novembers wins - £50 on walkers rainy day, £50 itunes voucher
    march wins - dog treats
  • titchylin
    titchylin Posts: 1,382 Forumite
    Options
    Hi, do these saving points have to be 'spent' on something before November (the whatever date, can't remember) too, or do we have time to spend them?

Thanks.

saving points are valid up until march 2011 - seen it somewhere in t & cs :beer:
  • pugsley29
    pugsley29 Posts: 726 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    map for the 8th was acting crazy, no squares shaded at first, but then saying all taken when trying a lucky dip, in the end it gave me a square in the sea (assume a glitch) lol and one in Waterford, Irleand, I was trying to get the southeast of England, but was just glad to come out with something in the end.:rotfl:
    Wishing you a lucky 2023: 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
  • ladyt
    ladyt Posts: 2,539 Forumite
    Options
    Yes it's acting very strangely this morning.
    It said all squares had gone for the 8th, but when I clicked on lucky dip it allocated one to me!
    Not sure what's going on, but at least I got to play!
    :wink: Tracey
  • jenny12345
    Options
    all squares for the 8th are gone now, glad i did mine yesterday afternoon. roll on the 9th now lol
    STARTED COMPING 29/10/10

WON bag skittles 30/10, £80 walkers crisps, keyring, max factor make up, £1 velvet toilet roll :j
  • ilurvfree
    Options
    Think I'll keep my remaining goes for the ninth now. Will have to put PC on constant refresh again.
  • heather_p03
    Options
    Weird today! Possibly a victim of its own success?

The map would not get past 98% until now. I tried about an hour ago.

All squares for Monday 8th now gone and Tuesday has not yet opened up.
  • titchylin
    titchylin Posts: 1,382 Forumite
    Options
    i clicked on at 12.01 - most of the 8th had gone - west ireland was available - according to weather south / east is vv wet
    managed to get 1 vv north scotland. damn daily mail article - won £150 so far
  • FatAndy
    FatAndy Posts: 7,541 Forumite
    Options
    Tuesday is now open. Just grabbed a piece of Skegness!
    The fridge is empty, the walls are damp, there's no hot water
    And I look like a tramp and tramps like us
    Baby we were born to walk
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business