We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

E: 16/11 Win £10 Every Day It Rains With Walkers Crisps- Starts Today- purch reqd

Options
toniq
toniq Posts: 29,340 Forumite
Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
edited 14 September 2010 at 11:03AM in Game Over Archives
Walkers

States starts Tuesday, 13/09, Not many details up on Walkers site But talking retail have a read up here:

http://www.talkingretail.com/products/product-news/sunny-forecast-for-walkers-rainy-days-promotion/#

Walkers 18 pack is on offer in sainsburys at £1.70ish, so if u r buying for lunchboxes etc u r fine xxxx

Thanks Tiff for details xxxx:A:A:A:A:Axxxx
#JusticeForGrenfell

Comments

• tiff25
    tiff25 Posts: 224 Forumite
    Options
    open to uk and roi residents aged 18+ only each unique code can be used once, one code = one entryto the rainy day predictor if it rains 1 mm or more over your chosen spot verified by data provided by the met office you win £10 the same code is also worth points as indicated on pack, predict and win and partner offer opens 13/09/10 closes 16/11/10 any late entries received after this date up to 31/03/11 may enter the final forecast prediction for 02/04/11 only. partner offers to be redeemed by 31/03/11
    Ni residents different terms apply npn route (ni only) for details visit www.walkers.co.uk
    you can text your code and texts are free across all networks courtesy of 02 text code to 51199

sorry its a bit rough i had to copy from the back of my crisp packet and im in a rush
  • emmah89
    Options
    can you not enter this anymore? ive tried but cant see what to do on the site... must have missed it :(
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that!"
  • tiff25
    tiff25 Posts: 224 Forumite
    Options
    its not started yet for some teason its delayed maybe they dont want to start today because its raining and they dont want to pay out lol
  • hannah899
    hannah899 Posts: 1,165 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    tiff25 wrote: »
    its not started yet for some teason its delayed maybe they dont want to start today because its raining and they dont want to pay out lol

Bit stupid to do at at this time of year then :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: its always bloody raining:D fingers crossed for us all
    it might not be much, but its better than a kick in the teeth:rotfl:

2010 WINS: £80 SURESWEEPSTAKE, 2 FLIP MINO HD CAMCORDERS, TRIUPH CRYING WOMEN LINGERIE, TOY STORY3 LOTSO TEDDY BEAR, £150 BERRYS VOUCHER, XBOX 36O WITH KINECT
  • toniq
    toniq Posts: 29,340 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Comp is open now, i think they have re thought it a bit and now we r having to guess if it will rain on given dates xxxxxxxx
    #JusticeForGrenfell
  • MadelinesMum
    Options
    Hi, I just googled this. It may help someone.
    "The mountains of Wales, Scotland, the Pennines and the moors of the south-west of England are the wettest parts of the country."
    Good luck.
    Caz x
    I must remember that "Money Saving" is not buying heavily discounted items that I do not need. :hello:
  • maxxximus
    Options
    Just got a multipack of these. Bit disappointed to find that you only get one unique code per multipack. Also just a 3 hour window. I'm doubtful about this one being very fruitful.
  • cornishpasty1
    Options
    maxxximus wrote: »
    Just got a multipack of these. Bit disappointed to find that you only get one unique code per multipack. Also just a 3 hour window. I'm doubtful about this one being very fruitful.

I entered code from 6 multi pack and got this: Thanks for banking your code, you have banked 1 predictor play and 6 savings points – enjoy and good luck! Would be interesting to know how many you get for a 12 or 24 pack???
    #StaySafe
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy New Year
  • winteremma
    Options
    Bought a pack of 26 and it's still one code.
    Better to buy single packs (Cheese & Onion, Salt &Vinegar and Ready Salted) which are one code or even better some flavours like prawn cocktail give you a two plays, they say on the back if they are a double play.
    • Each code can be found on the outside of purchased promotional Single packs and grab bags (34.5g, 50g, 120g and 175g) and on the inside of purchased promotional Multi-packs outers (6-packs, 8-pack, 12-packs, 18-packs ,20-packs, 26-packs) and on a leaflet inside promotional Boxes (36-box and 48-box).
    • Single 34.5g packs (except Cheese & Onion, Salt &Vinegar and Ready Salted) offer 2 Competition plays. Special packs may be worth more than one Competition play, see packs for details.
    April wins - airwick linen set
  • gentleorange
    Options
    I entered code from 6 multi pack and got this: Thanks for banking your code, you have banked 1 predictor play and 6 savings points – enjoy and good luck! Would be interesting to know how many you get for a 12 or 24 pack???

From a single pack I got 0 predictor plays and 1 savings point so it sounds like it all works out:)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport