We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

E: 16/11 Win £10 Every Day It Rains With Walkers Crisps- Starts Today- purch reqd

Options

Comments

• inline4
    inline4 Posts: 153 Forumite
    Options
    Wait up I thought Sunday came into play at 8am? Its now virtually full! Good job I got on at Midnight haha!! :)
    November - 4x Doctor Who Live tickets - 4x Koala Bears - 7x Fruit Bars - Terry's Segsations - Carling Pint Glass - Brooklyns Finest DVD - £150 Walkers Rainy Days - Ipod from Kia - £5 Habitat Gift Card

Thanks to all Posters :beer:

• preciousillusions
    preciousillusions Posts: 543 Forumite
    edited 4 November 2010 at 2:06AM
    Options
    ^they must've had to open it early as the other two days were full!

Ah thanks for explaining Rowan! :)

I really want some further info as to what exactly happens to any outstanding codes you have banked when the competition ends on the 16th, & in relation to this one off draw on the 2nd of April next year. I don't understand how it will work, the terms aren't clear about it at all & i want to know as def don't think i'll have time to play with all my codes. If anyone finds out any further info on this please share!
  • sibbs07
    sibbs07 Posts: 49 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I won yesterday! :D I signed up and got 1 free go, and won with it :rotfl:

I picked one of the northern points of the Orkney Islands. Pretty safe bet it would rain in Scotland :rotfl:
  • edd247
    edd247 Posts: 181 Forumite
    Options
    Just loacte your local Met Office weather station here http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/climate/uk/networks/ nip out with a watering can, guaranteed win, simples.
    Here's hoping we win what we want and want what we win!!!.

My Jan 2011 wins: £250 white stuff Fashion clothing vouchers. Thanks WALWIN

QUIT SMOKING on 4 Jan 2011, feel free Nag me about how im getting on.
  • titchylin
    titchylin Posts: 1,382 Forumite
    Options
    looking at friday - doesnt look like too much rain is about - save your go - they will be paying out a few pounds on monday - hurrah:rotfl:
  • jadebee
    jadebee Posts: 174 Forumite
    edited 4 November 2010 at 1:24PM
    Options
    I've won 4 times now, But I've had no cheques.
    Anyone know how long it takes to come?

I skipped the 5th (friday) because it looks pretty dry all over.
    Defiantly not dry today though :D
  • davidjwest
    Options
    I got my cheque, took about a week/ten days, only won £20 so far though so I am envious of you jadebee!

:)
    :A
  • jadebee
    jadebee Posts: 174 Forumite
    Options
    davidjwest wrote: »
    I got my cheque, took about a week/ten days, only won £20 so far though so I am envious of you jadebee!

Ahh thank goodness, It's only been a few days.

was about to jump the postman :rotfl:

However, I get loads of codes from the patients where I work bless them so I haven't paid for a code yet :D
  • ilurvfree
    Options
    NOT HAPPY!
    I chose a square in Dublin 8am-11am on the 3rd of November (yesterday) When I checked my walkers account it said "Unfortunately, my grid-spot was a losing grid-spot"
    Now I know it rained heavily there between 9am and 11am as I was watching it on a streaming webcam, and all the locals were walking around with their umbrellas up. Anyway I've sent an email to walkers to ask them to double check. I'll let you know what they say.
  • ilurvfree
    Options
    Anyone else lost after choosing a dublin square 8-11 on the 3rd of Nov?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport