We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

E: 16/11 Win £10 Every Day It Rains With Walkers Crisps- Starts Today- purch reqd

Options

Comments

• Psoleos
    Psoleos Posts: 167 Forumite
    Options
    How long does it take on the day to be alerted of your win? Or do they alert you the day after..?
  • jenny12345
    Options
    hi not 100% sure but as you picked one for just after midnight you have used your prediction for the day. you can still predict for the 3rd as long as you do it before 8am on the second so either wait up for midnight and do it then or get up early and do it in the morning.

this is what i did for todays prediction as the forecast was for heavy rain :j but still not heard from walkers as of yet??? this is the 3rd day of predictions for me so could be wrong

jenny x
    STARTED COMPING 29/10/10

WON bag skittles 30/10, £80 walkers crisps, keyring, max factor make up, £1 velvet toilet roll :j
  • HannahIOW
    HannahIOW Posts: 2,958 Forumite
    Options
    I only noticed from this thread that there was even a comp on the crisp packets lol, I've had a couple of goes but not won so far.
    £2 Savers Club 2011 (putting towards a deposit :)) - £588
  • Rowan126
    Rowan126 Posts: 230 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Had 2 squares on for yesterday but didn't win anything unfortunately. However, got 2 squares for Ireland tomorrow morning as it looks like heavy rain there. Plus 2 cheques arrived today :)
    Graduated this year.

2013 Wins: MG Rising Limited Edition
  • Fyffes
    Fyffes Posts: 126 Forumite
    Options
    Psoleos wrote: »
    How long does it take on the day to be alerted of your win? Or do they alert you the day after..?

It seems to be exactly 24 hours after the end of your chosen time slot in my experience.
  • inline4
    inline4 Posts: 153 Forumite
    Options
    LubiLou wrote: »
    It's raining, it's pouring! It is here anyway.

I have a quick question. Yesterday I picked a square for the 2nd tomorrow and after midnight I picked another one for the 2nd. I tried to pick one today for the 3rd but it says I've had my pick for today. Does that mean I will now skip the 3rd? Any help would be great I'm so confused by what happened lol. :)

Yes. If you plan on playing a double. You have to miss a day. If you do one before and straight after midnight, you have to wait until the following day to pick another. Basically you cant play doubles every day :rotfl:
    November - 4x Doctor Who Live tickets - 4x Koala Bears - 7x Fruit Bars - Terry's Segsations - Carling Pint Glass - Brooklyns Finest DVD - £150 Walkers Rainy Days - Ipod from Kia - £5 Habitat Gift Card

Thanks to all Posters :beer:

• titchylin
    titchylin Posts: 1,382 Forumite
    Options
    having trouble trying to book my spot for 5th - saying its already picked but isnt - well it doesnt look like it - usually shaded if took
  • edd247
    edd247 Posts: 181 Forumite
    Options
    It could be the article in the Daily Mail that has attracted alot more intrest in this, the 4th and 5th Nov squares are all taken.
    Here's hoping we win what we want and want what we win!!!.

My Jan 2011 wins: £250 white stuff Fashion clothing vouchers. Thanks WALWIN

QUIT SMOKING on 4 Jan 2011, feel free Nag me about how im getting on.
  • surgeoner
    surgeoner Posts: 1,058 Forumite
    Options
    titchylin wrote: »
    having trouble trying to book my spot for 5th - saying its already picked but isnt - well it doesnt look like it - usually shaded if took

Noticed that as well - maybe a glitch? Will try again tomorrow
    2015 wins: Nokia Lumia 735 Smartphone :D
  • surgeoner
    surgeoner Posts: 1,058 Forumite
    Options
    What time are the new days released? Not sure if its 8am
    2015 wins: Nokia Lumia 735 Smartphone :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories