Nationwide ppi update

Options
debbieblueeyes
debbieblueeyes Posts: 174 Forumite
First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
edited 14 October 2010 at 1:17PM in Reclaim PPI & other insurance
Hi all,has anyone claimed ppi from nationwide?if so have you got the address?what was the outcome? Im just about to send off the first letter ive asked my branch for the address but they said just bring it into the branch and theyll forward it,i would rather send it myself as i was going to send it recorded delivery. Any advice! what would you do? :)

Comments

• di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Options
    Hi all,has anyone claimed ppi from nationwide?if so have you got the address?what was the outcome? Im just about to send off the first letter ive asked my branch for the address but they said just bring it into the branch and theyll forward it,i would rather send it myself as i was going to send it recorded delivery. Any advice! what would you do? :)

Hi there

I don't blame you not going to the branch, lots have done this and its know that they have not passed them on, so best to deal with them direct.

Hopefully someone will confirm but the address i have here from our address thread......

Nationwide Building Society
    Nationwide House
    Pipers Way
    Swindon
    SN38 1NW

Or ask the financial ombudsman service (FOS) to make sure, they should have the correct one.
    http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/contact/index.html

Hope this helps, good luck and please keep us posted, cheers.
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • debbieblueeyes
    Options
    Thank you ill check it out ;-)
  • debbieblueeyes
    Options
    Hi again,thought id post n let you all know i finally sent the 1st stage fos questionare yesterday by recoerded delivery i found the address on a letter i received this year,ill post again when i receive an answer.
  • debbieblueeyes
    Options
    Hi all i recieved my first response from nationwide today just to let me know that they are "investigating" my complaint and "hope to be in a position to issue our response by 14th october 2010", :)
  • di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Options
    Hi all i recieved my first response from nationwide today just to let me know that they are "investigating" my complaint and "hope to be in a position to issue our response by 14th october 2010", :)

Good luck Debbie and thank you for posting your update, fingers crossed for a good outcome.;)
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • TwistedPsycho
    Options

Hi Debbie,

Just want to say best of luck. I am currently in the process for Nationwide and they sent a letter asking for more time; due to expire in about 10 days!
    Signaller, author, father, carer.
  • debbieblueeyes
    Options
    Hi all received another letter from nationwide to say; "our investigations are taking a little longer then anticipated because we have had to contact another department to request information that we require".then it says that they should be able to give us a full response by 11 november 2010.
  • debbieblueeyes
    Options
    Hi Debbie,

Just want to say best of luck. I am currently in the process for Nationwide and they sent a letter asking for more time; due to expire in about 10 days!

Hi thanks,Best of luck to you to.keep me posted on how you get on.:)
  • dragonmonkey
    Options
    Hi all received another letter from nationwide to say; "our investigations are taking a little longer then anticipated because we have had to contact another department to request information that we require".then it says that they should be able to give us a full response by 11 november 2010.

Hi Debbie,

I too in the process off claiming -

Sent letter on the 1st of September, got a reply stating they should be in a position to answer by the 30th. Got a letter on the 30th stating same as yours.... "our investigations are taking a little longer then anticipated because we have had to contact another department to request information that we require". and should be able to give a full responce by 28th October (which is when the 8weeks is up!)

Take it everyone getting the same response letters:mad:
  • debbieblueeyes
    Options
    Hi Debbie,

I too in the process off claiming -

Sent letter on the 1st of September, got a reply stating they should be in a position to answer by the 30th. Got a letter on the 30th stating same as yours.... "our investigations are taking a little longer then anticipated because we have had to contact another department to request information that we require". and should be able to give a full responce by 28th October (which is when the 8weeks is up!)

Take it everyone getting the same response letters:mad:

I think their trying to fob us off :mad:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family