We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Parents Club Part 14
Comments
-
Funny thing just happened here, I put S's highchair in the front garden in the hope someone would take it and save us the job of getting it to the tip, and I kept seeing people look into it. Watched a bit more closely, my cat was sat in it enjoying all the attention :rotfl:Mummy to
DS (born March 2009)
DD (born January 2012)
0 -
EA, I was amazed at her balance too. Sneaky little baby though!
:heart2:Sophie May:heart2:
2/07/2010
0 -
Yeah EA I am not having second thoughts to be honest with you, I dont know how much E will use it? hmm He is getting a swing (the late grnadma emily and my mam are paying for that though) so maybe I should just get him some little toys? I like these
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/9260872/c_1/1%7Ccategory_root%7CToys%2Band%2Bgames%7C14417629.htm
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/9254338/c_1/1%7Ccategory_root%7CToys%2Band%2Bgames%7C14417629.htm#tabrev
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3496855/c_1/1%7Ccategory_root%7CToys%2Band%2Bgames%7C14417629.htm#tabrevDebt £30,823.48/£44,856.56 ~ 06/02/21 - 31.28% Paid OffMortgage (01/04/09 - 01/07/39)
£79,515.99/£104,409.00 (as of 05/02/21) ~ 23.84% Paid Off
Lloyds (M) - £1196.93/£1296.93 ~ Next - £2653.79/£2700.46 ~ Mobile - £296.70/£323.78
HSBC (H) -£5079.08/£5281.12 ~ HSBC (M) - £4512.19/£4714.23
Barclays (H) - £4427.32/£4629.36 ~ Barclays (M) - £4013.78/£4215.82
Halifax (H) - £4930.04/£5132.12 ~ Halifax (M) - £3708.65/£3911.20
Asda Savings - £0
POAMAYC 2021 #87 £1290.07 ~ 2020/£3669.48 ~ 2019/£10,615.18 ~ 2018/£13,912.57 ~ 2017/£10,380.18 ~ 2016/£7454.80
~ Emergency Savings: £0
My Debt Free Diary (Link)0 -
:wave:hello! im back, i have had a virus on the computer and have only just got it back
cant stay on as i need to sort these kiddies out!
Hope your all well and what have i missed (apart from you lot xx)What's for you won't go past you0 -
Funny thing just happened here, I put S's highchair in the front garden in the hope someone would take it and save us the job of getting it to the tip, and I kept seeing people look into it. Watched a bit more closely, my cat was sat in it enjoying all the attention :rotfl:
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
Caz welcome back
Isabella Molly born 14th January 2009
New challenge for 2011 - saving up vouchers to pay for Chistmas!Amazon £48.61 Luncheon Vouchers £240 -
My mam doesnt think I should get him a trike either, she thinks I should get him some little toys and then if I still want a trike get him it for his birthday in march xxDebt £30,823.48/£44,856.56 ~ 06/02/21 - 31.28% Paid OffMortgage (01/04/09 - 01/07/39)
£79,515.99/£104,409.00 (as of 05/02/21) ~ 23.84% Paid Off
Lloyds (M) - £1196.93/£1296.93 ~ Next - £2653.79/£2700.46 ~ Mobile - £296.70/£323.78
HSBC (H) -£5079.08/£5281.12 ~ HSBC (M) - £4512.19/£4714.23
Barclays (H) - £4427.32/£4629.36 ~ Barclays (M) - £4013.78/£4215.82
Halifax (H) - £4930.04/£5132.12 ~ Halifax (M) - £3708.65/£3911.20
Asda Savings - £0
POAMAYC 2021 #87 £1290.07 ~ 2020/£3669.48 ~ 2019/£10,615.18 ~ 2018/£13,912.57 ~ 2017/£10,380.18 ~ 2016/£7454.80
~ Emergency Savings: £0
My Debt Free Diary (Link)0 -
EA, I was amazed at her balance too. Sneaky little baby though!
I did 2 lessons of yoga when i was younger, its so hard to keep balance.
I imagine Lily would just crawl upto me and poke me in the eye :rotfl:kindofagilr wrote: »Yeah EA I am not having second thoughts to be honest with you, I dont know how much E will use it? hmm He is getting a swing (the late grnadma emily and my mam are paying for that though) so maybe I should just get him some little toys? I like these
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/9260872/c_1/1%7Ccategory_root%7CToys%2Band%2Bgames%7C14417629.htm
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/9254338/c_1/1%7Ccategory_root%7CToys%2Band%2Bgames%7C14417629.htm#tabrev
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3496855/c_1/1%7Ccategory_root%7CToys%2Band%2Bgames%7C14417629.htm#tabrev
Its upto you, do you think you would use it alot? I think we would but DH thinks that we never go out. But we will more when Lily can actually enjoy the park
0 -
Yeah we dont go out either lol, and if I do its usually to the shops or baby weigh in and when I go to the shiops I need the basket underneath for the shipping lol
Hmmm I might wait and then see if I still think he needs one and get him it for birthdayDebt £30,823.48/£44,856.56 ~ 06/02/21 - 31.28% Paid OffMortgage (01/04/09 - 01/07/39)
£79,515.99/£104,409.00 (as of 05/02/21) ~ 23.84% Paid Off
Lloyds (M) - £1196.93/£1296.93 ~ Next - £2653.79/£2700.46 ~ Mobile - £296.70/£323.78
HSBC (H) -£5079.08/£5281.12 ~ HSBC (M) - £4512.19/£4714.23
Barclays (H) - £4427.32/£4629.36 ~ Barclays (M) - £4013.78/£4215.82
Halifax (H) - £4930.04/£5132.12 ~ Halifax (M) - £3708.65/£3911.20
Asda Savings - £0
POAMAYC 2021 #87 £1290.07 ~ 2020/£3669.48 ~ 2019/£10,615.18 ~ 2018/£13,912.57 ~ 2017/£10,380.18 ~ 2016/£7454.80
~ Emergency Savings: £0
My Debt Free Diary (Link)0 -
I feel so sick and Lily is being annoying. She's crying when i put her on the floor but if i put her on the sofa next to me she keeps trying to jump off and crying because im pulling her back.
Im alone until 7:15pm and i feel so lonely.
Sorry to moan, i just have no one to talk to
0 -
Www hugs ea, sorry you are feeling crappy
will she happily go in her bouncer? Debt £30,823.48/£44,856.56 ~ 06/02/21 - 31.28% Paid OffMortgage (01/04/09 - 01/07/39)
£79,515.99/£104,409.00 (as of 05/02/21) ~ 23.84% Paid Off
Lloyds (M) - £1196.93/£1296.93 ~ Next - £2653.79/£2700.46 ~ Mobile - £296.70/£323.78
HSBC (H) -£5079.08/£5281.12 ~ HSBC (M) - £4512.19/£4714.23
Barclays (H) - £4427.32/£4629.36 ~ Barclays (M) - £4013.78/£4215.82
Halifax (H) - £4930.04/£5132.12 ~ Halifax (M) - £3708.65/£3911.20
Asda Savings - £0
POAMAYC 2021 #87 £1290.07 ~ 2020/£3669.48 ~ 2019/£10,615.18 ~ 2018/£13,912.57 ~ 2017/£10,380.18 ~ 2016/£7454.80
~ Emergency Savings: £0
My Debt Free Diary (Link)0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
