We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 14

1…448449451453454…907

Comments

  • Tia - this is gonna sound really strange but I was watching your gorgeous vid of Amber earlier and I was really shocked about how scottish you are :o

    Of course I know that you are scottish...but I read everyone's posts in my accent so in my head you all sound like me!!

    Well, except those who I have met and I know don't talk like me :o
    r.mac wrote: »
    please listen to MFD - she is a wise woman :D
    Proud Mummy to the gorgeous Benjamin John born 14 March 2009, 8lbs 14oz
    A new little seedling on the way, due 30 September 2012
  • Does amazon not work that way with the wishlist Sami?
    A very proud Mummy to 3 beautiful girls... I do pity my husband though, he's the one to suffer the hormones...
    Krystal is so smart and funny and wonderful I am struck dumb in awe in her presence.

  • Evansangel
    Evansangel Posts: 6,791 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Smartie, her facebook profile pic is the baby with food around its mouth, so there is photo evidence.

    Im so tired, want to go to bed but DH is watching tv and i hate being on my own in the room.

    We are putting Lily in her own room soon, but how do i go about it?
    Do i have the baby monitors on all night? And will she be confused being in a different room?

    Currently she wakes up in the night for her dummy and DH said its easier with her next to him because she crys and wakes up properly if we take ages giving it to her.
  • tarajayne
    tarajayne Posts: 7,081 Forumite
    Too many children, too little time!!!
    :p
  • tarajayne
    tarajayne Posts: 7,081 Forumite
    Gosh there's loads aren't there

    http://www.giftslist.co.uk/

    Don't know if any are any good though?

    Edit, this one says anonymously.
    Too many children, too little time!!!
    :p
  • angelfairy
    angelfairy Posts: 3,594 Forumite
    Sami_Bee wrote: »

    Yes they can refuse to let you take holiday during your notice period, it is most likely in your terms that they can refuse holidays it's a standard clause. I suppose it depend on your nature of work and relationship with them, Some places would rather you used the holiday others would rather you worked.

    i know i have in my contract about holidays being able to be refused and we get reminder emails about it ... oh i dont think this is going to finish well
  • tarajayne
    tarajayne Posts: 7,081 Forumite
    Tia - this is gonna sound really strange but I was watching your gorgeous vid of Amber earlier and I was really shocked about how scottish you are :o

    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Too many children, too little time!!!
    :p
  • gill_81uk
    gill_81uk Posts: 2,851 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Name Dropper
    Tia - this is gonna sound really strange but I was watching your gorgeous vid of Amber earlier and I was really shocked about how scottish you are :o

    Of course I know that you are scottish...but I read everyone's posts in my accent so in my head you all sound like me!!

    Well, except those who I have met and I know don't talk like me :o

    :rotfl::rotfl:I'm exactly the same! Will be interesting to hear how you think I talk on Wednesday :D
    Mummy to Thomas born April 27th 2010 8lb 5oz
  • tarajayne
    tarajayne Posts: 7,081 Forumite
    Too many children, too little time!!!
    :p
  • Sami_Bee
    Sami_Bee Posts: 14,555 Forumite
    Does amazon not work that way with the wishlist Sami?
    Dunno :p I don't think it lets people say they've bought it tho (possibly only if they buy from amazon?)
    tarajayne wrote: »
    Thanks you Tara!! I'm off looking at them but they look great :D

    AF - I hope you are pleasantly surprised :)
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.