We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Parents Club Part 14
Comments
-
Go for it Kindof
I'm sure he'll be fine Mummy to Thomas born April 27th 2010 8lb 5oz0 -
Yay for flexible working :T:T
Definitely for wine!
AF - local council should be able to give you a list but I found my wonderful CM after I placed a desperate ad on Netmums
please listen to MFD - she is a wise woman
Proud Mummy to the gorgeous Benjamin John born 14 March 2009, 8lbs 14ozA new little seedling on the way, due 30 September 20120 -
Thanks, I am off to kitchen to get some wine, and I am currently working my way through season two of true blood (for the 3rd time lol) mmm wine and ericDebt £30,823.48/£44,856.56 ~ 06/02/21 - 31.28% Paid OffMortgage (01/04/09 - 01/07/39)
£79,515.99/£104,409.00 (as of 05/02/21) ~ 23.84% Paid Off
Lloyds (M) - £1196.93/£1296.93 ~ Next - £2653.79/£2700.46 ~ Mobile - £296.70/£323.78
HSBC (H) -£5079.08/£5281.12 ~ HSBC (M) - £4512.19/£4714.23
Barclays (H) - £4427.32/£4629.36 ~ Barclays (M) - £4013.78/£4215.82
Halifax (H) - £4930.04/£5132.12 ~ Halifax (M) - £3708.65/£3911.20
Asda Savings - £0
POAMAYC 2021 #87 £1290.07 ~ 2020/£3669.48 ~ 2019/£10,615.18 ~ 2018/£13,912.57 ~ 2017/£10,380.18 ~ 2016/£7454.80
~ Emergency Savings: £0
My Debt Free Diary (Link)0 -
-
My_Fathers_Daughter wrote: »Yay for flexible working :T:T
Definitely for wine!
AF - local council should be able to give you a list but I find my wonderful CM after I placed a desperate ad on Netmums
i will look on netmums again, i have done in the past.
my first thought is towards a nursery, but OH tonight said a childminder, .. all just a possibility if i chose to go back to 5 days. think LO would very much benefit from being with other children on a daily basis0 -
Kit_Kat_Kate wrote: »About a mile away BUT it was the front wheel so tripped it on the back two wheels.
If it was a back one would have been a lot worst :eek:
Aaargh!! That is my worst nightmare...I really need to order some slime myself;)
Hello btw:D, where abouts are you in the NW? And what buggy have you got that suffered the puncture?
Mel xxUnless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
Nothing is going to get better. It's not.0 -
And back again....I will have some time to myself! :cool:
MFD, I'd say you need 'loads' of charms.
Too many children, too little time!!!
0 -
And back again....I will have some time to myself! :cool:
MFD, I'd say you need 'loads' of charms.
I can't afford loads. Do you think it will look awful if I only buy her one?
I may need other ideas ladies
please listen to MFD - she is a wise woman
Proud Mummy to the gorgeous Benjamin John born 14 March 2009, 8lbs 14ozA new little seedling on the way, due 30 September 20120 -
You can walk it, it's T H Baker on the ground floor of the saddler's centre... (And I think 1 charm would be fine... I'm sure she has family to bulk it outMy_Fathers_Daughter wrote: »Krystal - where is the jewellers in Walsall that do Pandora? Is it close enough if I park by Smyths?
)
What time do you think you'll be in town tomorrow? I have an order to collect from Mothercare...
A very proud Mummy to 3 beautiful girls... I do pity my husband though, he's the one to suffer the hormones...My Fathers Daughter wrote: »Krystal is so smart and funny and wonderful I am struck dumb in awe in her presence.
0 -
My_Fathers_Daughter wrote: »
I can't afford loads. Do you think it will look awful if I only buy her one?
I may need other ideas ladies
For DD's 21st I didn't want to give her just the bangle so I went to Warren James and got a cheaper version with a few charms, then coloured ones as well so she could change the look for a night out.Too many children, too little time!!!
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards