We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 14

1…273274276278279…907

Comments

  • money_maker_3
    money_maker_3 Posts: 9,591 Forumite
    Stoptober Survivor
    edited 15 September 2010 at 11:30PM
    Happy birthday for tomorrow Charlotte and Kian xxxxx
    And Jam .. that post was lovely xx

    Yeah the HV told us to expect it to make him a bit poorly after 5 days as that is whan the main part of the jab kicks in :(
    So apart from your drama today .. how is everything else ??
    The two best things I have done with my life
    :TDD 5/11/02 :j DS 17/6/09 :T
    STOPTOBER CHALLANGE ... here we go !!
  • tarajayne
    tarajayne Posts: 7,081 Forumite
    Night, sorry MM, too tired. X

    Ok here, I want to catch up, will try this weekend, you say which evening and I'll be on, X.
    Too many children, too little time!!!
    :p
  • money_maker_3
    money_maker_3 Posts: 9,591 Forumite
    Stoptober Survivor
    edited 15 September 2010 at 11:43PM
    Thats OK .. serves me right for waiting till this time of night to pop on !! lol
    Nighty Night xx

    I will be on on Sat night hun ... am going out on Friday night
    See you then ;)
    The two best things I have done with my life
    :TDD 5/11/02 :j DS 17/6/09 :T
    STOPTOBER CHALLANGE ... here we go !!
  • Happy Birthday to Charlotte and Kian for tomorrow xx
    r.mac wrote: »
    please listen to MFD - she is a wise woman :D
    Proud Mummy to the gorgeous Benjamin John born 14 March 2009, 8lbs 14oz
    A new little seedling on the way, due 30 September 2012
  • SusanC wrote: »
    It's soft and low when you are fertile and firm and high when you aren't.

    this is very useful information:T
    :j Where there is a will there is a way - there is a way and I will find it :j
  • Just a very quick post before I dash off to work, again!

    Happy Birthday Kian and Charlotte! I hope you both have a very special day.

    Back later folks :D.
    :DYummy mummy, runner, baker and procrastinator :p
  • Becles
    Becles Posts: 13,187 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Happy Birthday to Charlotte and Kian xx

    Have a good trip away JAM xx

    Got a couple of calls to do for work this morning, but they're not too bad.
    Here I go again on my own....
  • How great that you had had all the conversations early though - I knew what was happening but not because of anything my mother had told me. I was hideously embarrassed to tell her what had happened.
    I was 13 when mine started but was still too hideously embarrassed to tell my Mum... She was never the sort of Mum you could talk to about things... I hope I have a better relationship with my children!!

    Happy birthday Kian and Charlotte today :):)
    A very proud Mummy to 3 beautiful girls... I do pity my husband though, he's the one to suffer the hormones...
    Krystal is so smart and funny and wonderful I am struck dumb in awe in her presence.

  • _party__party__party_:bdaycake:Happy Birthday Elliot, Charlotte & Kian!

    xx
  • aless02
    aless02 Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    Happy Birthday Kian & Charlotte!! :T :T

    Hmph. Snufflepants decided 5am was a good time to start crying. We were not amused, but luckily DH was in good humors and got up with him after he was fed so I could go back asleep until just now.

    Massive house tidy expedition again today. Why do I feel like it's all I do?
    top 2013 wins: iPad, £50 dental care, £50 sportswear, £50 Nectar GC, £300 B&Q GC; jewellery, Bumbo, 12xPringles, 2xDiesel EDT, £25 Morrisons, £50 Loch Fyne

    would like to win a holiday, please!!
    :xmassmile Mummy to Finn - 12/09; Micah - 08/12! :j
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.