We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Parents Club Part 14
Comments
-
I'm ok thanks SM, busy day, had to go into school to see Erin this morning, then collect her trainers(miles away), then Tescos order collection, then garage in Exeter to have meeting about my s!!t car (that's a 75mile round trip), then return M&S order, then to Sainsburys to try and get the Aeriel grabbit and feed Maddy, then home just in time for school, I'm pooped too.
Good thing though as I have a cupboards full of washing gel.Too many children, too little time!!!
0 -
tara you need a :coffee: and a hot bubble bath x
Still searching .....:)
0 -
Tara, I think it's Always pads that have a free tin with them for holding a single pad. It's quite slim and they have a pretty pattern, so not obviously 'mentstrual'.
:heart2:Sophie May:heart2:
2/07/2010
0 -
Try massaging it while you've got the hot water bottle there... The important thing is getting the blockage moving... Heat helps but it's easier with the baby sucking too IYSWIM...It's underneath and close to the nipple, I tried massaging it with her latched on earlier and kept popping her off accidentally. I now have a hot water bottle wedged between my boob and the desk cause my tea went cold.
It's an odd position... But you could try lying on your back and have her coming over your shoulder (so her bum would be by your ear) might be easier to get to the underneath...A very proud Mummy to 3 beautiful girls... I do pity my husband though, he's the one to suffer the hormones...My Fathers Daughter wrote: »Krystal is so smart and funny and wonderful I am struck dumb in awe in her presence.
0 -
Tara, I think it's Always pads that have a free tin with them for holding a single pad. It's quite slim and they have a pretty pattern, so not obviously 'mentstrual'.
Thanks for that, will look out for it, wonder if it's online anywhere, not usual for me to be anywhere to shop in a decent size store.Too many children, too little time!!!
0 -
boots usually have them tara .. or £1 store .... if i see them i could pick one up for you x
Still searching .....:)
0 -
Krystaltips wrote: »At the time I remember thinking that the quicker Mum went the easier it would be for us to get on and the child to calm down...
I do leave fairly quickly as I've seen other mothers hang around before and it just seems to make it worse.
I take her in and we put her water bottle on the shelf and hang her coat on her peg. They don't have a formal register so we have to sign her in by finding her photo in a basket and sticking it on a board. She's happy doing all that. Then I say I am going and that's when she starts crying. Mrs D comes straight over and takes her away and I leave.
I picked her up tonight and spoke to the other teacher who said she was fine the minute I left and has played happily ever since.
At least she's not as bad as Josh. He used to hang on my leg and dramatically wail "please don't leave me here with these people"
:rotfl:
She claimed she was playing Farkle on the nursery computer today and she checked her Facebook while she was there. I see she is developing good imagination skills
But on the positive side, she is excellent at wiping her own bum
Thinking of you weezl xx
Hope your boob gets better soon SS xx
Susan - Charlotte asks random things too. I was taking a chicken out of the oven earlier and she asked "is that for our tea?" I said "no, I thought I'd mow the grass with it" and she just giggled hysterically and said "it is for tea really" :rotfl:
Well done on the running SM. You sound like you are doing really well with it.Here I go again on my own....0 -
I know there's a few Mooncup ladies on here...have any of you used it pre-preg and then moved to the larger size post-birth? I've done this and on my 3rd or 4th cycle now and still have leakage/fit issues. I cannot figure out what is going wrong except that my cervix feels super mega-low compared to what I remember before and that must be messing up the fit? I'm totally at a loss because I love my Mooncup but cannot keep using it if it's going to not do the job!!
Wonder if another brand might fit differently?
Sorry Bruno & any other men lurking! :rotfl:top 2013 wins: iPad, £50 dental care, £50 sportswear, £50 Nectar GC, £300 B&Q GC; jewellery, Bumbo, 12xPringles, 2xDiesel EDT, £25 Morrisons, £50 Loch Fyne
would like to win a holiday, please!!
:xmassmile Mummy to Finn - 12/09; Micah - 08/12! :j0 -
:eek: I don't think I've ever been in a primary school where the toilets weren't off the cloakrooms. Could they be stashed on top of the cistern so that they're in there already? Hope she stays pain free - mine were horrendous until after I had Alice.She's ok at the moment as it's not too much, no cramps yet and I hope it stays that way. It was brown at 1st and she thought she'd had an accident bless her. Trouble is at school, the toilets they use are actually in the classroom, as in no hallway in between, so you can hardly grab a sanitary towel in privacy and sneak in, the only others are in the KS1 building, they aren't ideal too. When it comes to PE and stuff they change in the corridoor.:(Any question, comment or opinion is not intended to be criticism of anyone else.2 Samuel 12:23 Romans 8:28 Psalm 30:5
"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: A time to be born, and a time to die"0 -
Sounds comical but I bet it didn't feel it at the time.At least she's not as bad as Josh. He used to hang on my leg and dramatically wail "please don't leave me here with these people"
:rotfl:
Alice doesn't have Facebook but apparently she has a website. And often when we're out she'll suddenly exclaim, "Oh no: I didn't check my e-mail!"She claimed she was playing Farkle on the nursery computer today and she checked her Facebook while she was there. I see she is developing good imagination skills
:rotfl: Glad to hear it.But on the positive side, she is excellent at wiping her own bum
Any question, comment or opinion is not intended to be criticism of anyone else.2 Samuel 12:23 Romans 8:28 Psalm 30:5
"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: A time to be born, and a time to die"0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
