We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 14

1…266267269271272…907

Comments

  • tiamai_d
    tiamai_d Posts: 11,987 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    I wonder if there is a little belt puch thingy that she can wear and keep a few thin towels inside it? A word with the school to make sure nobody asks her to take it off first.

    A money beltr maybe?

    That can be worn under her top.
  • SusanC_2
    SusanC_2 Posts: 5,344 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    aless02 wrote: »
    I know there's a few Mooncup ladies on here...have any of you used it pre-preg and then moved to the larger size post-birth? I've done this and on my 3rd or 4th cycle now and still have leakage/fit issues. I cannot figure out what is going wrong except that my cervix feels super mega-low compared to what I remember before and that must be messing up the fit? I'm totally at a loss because I love my Mooncup but cannot keep using it if it's going to not do the job!! :( Wonder if another brand might fit differently?

    Sorry Bruno & any other men lurking! :rotfl:
    I've only ever used the post birth one because I knew we were going to TTC and I had a huge stash of disposable products so was unlikely to get much use out of a pre-birth one. Have you tried positioning it lower - I find if I put mine too high then it leaks.
    Any question, comment or opinion is not intended to be criticism of anyone else.
    2 Samuel 12:23 Romans 8:28 Psalm 30:5
    "To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: A time to be born, and a time to die"
  • SusanC_2
    SusanC_2 Posts: 5,344 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    tiamai_d wrote: »
    I wonder if there is a little belt puch thingy that she can wear and keep a few thin towels inside it? A word with the school to make sure nobody asks her to take it off first.
    Maybe a money belt under her clothes?
    Any question, comment or opinion is not intended to be criticism of anyone else.
    2 Samuel 12:23 Romans 8:28 Psalm 30:5
    "To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: A time to be born, and a time to die"
  • SusanC_2
    SusanC_2 Posts: 5,344 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Tia did you edit your post? Because either I'm going mad or it didn't say about money belts when I quoted you.
    Any question, comment or opinion is not intended to be criticism of anyone else.
    2 Samuel 12:23 Romans 8:28 Psalm 30:5
    "To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: A time to be born, and a time to die"
  • tiamai_d
    tiamai_d Posts: 11,987 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    edited 15 September 2010 at 7:29PM
    SusanC wrote: »
    Maybe a money belt under her clothes?

    LOL! I must have been editing as you said that! :T

    ETA, a money spinner here, there are no pretty girly money belts!

    Wonder if I can make one and flog it on eBay? :rotfl:
  • Buttonmoons
    Buttonmoons Posts: 13,323 Forumite
    Sorry if this will sound crude I don't mean it too - but maybe since having a baby your inner bits are wider so it's not as snug so causing a leak?

    I spend a fortune on tampons cause when I pee my pelvic muscles push the tampon out, it's highly annoying.
  • Buttonmoons
    Buttonmoons Posts: 13,323 Forumite
    I clearly didnt read your question properly - maybe you dont need a bigger sized mooncup and should use your smaller sized one again ?
  • tiamai_d
    tiamai_d Posts: 11,987 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270582651462&var=

    A choice of colours, but it depends what size her waist is?
  • Buttonmoons
    Buttonmoons Posts: 13,323 Forumite
    Also..........

    People can feel their cervix? I am so naive :rotfl:
  • SusanC_2
    SusanC_2 Posts: 5,344 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    tiamai_d wrote: »
    LOL! I must have been editing as you said that! :T
    Glad to hear I'm not going mad. *mops brow*
    Any question, comment or opinion is not intended to be criticism of anyone else.
    2 Samuel 12:23 Romans 8:28 Psalm 30:5
    "To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: A time to be born, and a time to die"
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.