We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Parents Club Part 14
Comments
-
:hello: everyone ..... sorry havent caught up been so busy just lately ... 1st bad news i wont be coming to the monkey place realised it was so close to philips birthday and its ended up being one or the other .. sadly its monkeys that goes
...
good news jayden is now properly walking rather then 4 steps and cant be bothered .. he has over 10 teeth (he hasnt let me count properly) and is eating proper meals on his own (apart from yogurts which mummy helps him with) .. zoes doing well in year 3 now after that upset shes doing all her work no problems ...
im knackered as ive done my second 5k run this week ... and intead to do my 3rd on friday morning after my docs appointment but before work (told ya im busy) .. works ok at the mo just getting by annoyed that the place i went for an interview still have there sign up for jobs
i would of had it no problems .. anyhoooooooooooo ....
((hugs)), YAYYY!!!, :coffee:s and biccies to anyone and everyone xxxxx
Still searching .....:)
0 -
Thanks for best wishes earlier, went off and had a little cry, was fine until I gave Erin a hug then I started, I just feel it's too much for her to have to deal with so young.Too many children, too little time!!!
0 -
Thanks for the congrats, all. I do know it's A Good Thing (minus the £5k pay cut
), I just never wanted this day to come! And I'm trying to focus on the positive aspect of it being a contract and that meaning we can have more bebbies.
£5k, no problem, :cool: no seriously, you're very brave, it's ok though, surprising how you manage when you have to, I gave up altogether. Hope it works out for you and when's the next LO gonna be?
:A Too many children, too little time!!!
0 -
you ok tara? .. sorry havent caught getting jayden to sleep hes being fussing tonight xxx
Still searching .....:)
0 -
Hmm, anyone ever had a laptop keyboard that jumped whilst typing, it keeps going back halfway through a sentence.Too many children, too little time!!!
0 -
-
How is she feeling about it? Hope she is okay. I was at the opposite end of the scale (almost 16) and found the practicalities of it very difficult at first so can't imagine what it must be like for her.Thanks for best wishes earlier, went off and had a little cry, was fine until I gave Erin a hug then I started, I just feel it too uch for her to have to deal with so young.Any question, comment or opinion is not intended to be criticism of anyone else.2 Samuel 12:23 Romans 8:28 Psalm 30:5
"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: A time to be born, and a time to die"0 -
SM, you're a busy lady aren't you? Very impressed at the running, think I'm too clapped out for that.
Tara, I hope your girl's feeling a bit better. Starting sucks, especially so young.
Krystal, totally forgot earlier, but how brave of Aimee. That sounds like a very sensible and grown up thing she did, a lot of kids would've just cried or gone hungry.
SS, I hope your boobie feels better soon, it doesn't sound pleasant at all.
Aless, carpy about paycut, but fab for having a timeframe for ttc #2.
:heart2:Sophie May:heart2:
2/07/2010
0 -
thanks bex ... anyone know of a way to stop jayden grinding his teeth x
Still searching .....:)
0 -
How is she feeling about it? Hope she is okay. I was at the opposite end of the scale (almost 16) and found the practicalities of it very difficult at first so can't imagine what it must be like for her.
She's ok at the moment as it's not too much, no cramps yet and I hope it stays that way. It was brown at 1st and she thought she'd had an accident bless her. Trouble is at school, the toilets they use are actually in the classroom, as in no hallway in between, so you can hardly grab a sanitary towel in privacy and sneak in, the only others are in the KS1 building, they aren't ideal too. When it comes to PE and stuff they change in the corridoor.:(Too many children, too little time!!!
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards