Forum Home» Shop but don't drop

Reclaim lost Tesco points: Report your SUCCESSES - Page 64

New Post Advanced Search

Reclaim lost Tesco points: Report your SUCCESSES

edited 5 December 2017 at 12:52PM in Shop but don't drop
1.3K replies 241.7K views

Replies

• System is so slow. Keeps crashing. Decided to purchase a magazine subscription out of my tokens and every time I add a token it takes an age then "were unable to fulfill your request".
    There are only two things a child will share willingly - communicable diseases and their mother's real age
  • I found £6.50 in unused vouchers that I didn't have the hard copies for. I added this to my stash and was able to do a Christmas order of 4 magazine subscriptions and a set of 3 games. Yippee!!

The site was very slow but I persevered and managed to sort it out.

By the way if anyone needs help today use their freephone number and eventually you will get through. They are open today. I had initial problems as the site said that it didn't recognise my details - but when I finally got through on the phone the operator sorted it out. So persevere to get the best deal on the last day. :j
  • silvercarsilvercar Forumite, Board Guide
    41.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I do a few groups of tokens for goldsmiths vouchers, do you think they will send me separate vouchers? Basically I'm going to put all my saved up tokens into goldsmiths vouchers, but want them to arrive as separate vouchers so I can spend them through the year, rather than have to do one big shop.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Debate House Prices & the Economy, House Buying, Renting & Selling, Mortgages and Endowments, In My Home incl DIY, Overseas Holidays & Student boards.
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly.
    Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to [email protected]. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.
  • I've been trying to enter my codes all day and every time i get to the last page it errors. Now when i have tried it it tells me the vouchers are no longer valid :
    Sorry, your voucher number CPYB could not be accepted, as this voucher has already been used. Ref: CC09

I hope this means that even though i didnt get a confirmation that it did in fact go through ok. I will be phoning Tesco tommorow to find out.
  • burnoutbabeburnoutbabe Forumite
    1.3K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    i rang and spoke to them 20 mins ago, they have unreserved mine, it takes 2 hours so I should go back on at 7pm.

Boyfriend tried to use his (not tried before) and that errored at the end and now he can't use them.

So seems pointless to try again in 2 hours time really :(
  • edited 5 December 2010 at 6:27PM
    princessmoneysaverprincessmoneysaver Forumite
    15.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 5 December 2010 at 6:27PM
    Just on phone to Tesco, calling number 0808 100 0707 & all vouchers that are 'locked' will be honoured at the 4x value but will take 24 hours to 'unlock' them from the system HTH x

P.S It took 45 mins on hold to get through to them but it was worth it
    2020 February wins - None. March wins - CD & Tickets, Book

Good luck to all compers
  • Princessmoneysaver, are they unlocking everyone's codes or just yours as you rang through?
  • Just rang through and the office is closed :(
  • silvercarsilvercar Forumite, Board Guide
    41.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've just managed to use all mine. Took a few attempts to log in, but once in it allowed me to add to checkout and add voucher codes. I was planning to do groups of vouchers to ensure separate vouchers, but was a bit afraid of hitting problems.

Hopefully £800 of Goldsmiths vouchers on their way to me. ::)
    I'm a Board Guide on the Debate House Prices & the Economy, House Buying, Renting & Selling, Mortgages and Endowments, In My Home incl DIY, Overseas Holidays & Student boards.
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly.
    Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to [email protected]. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.
  • TC1978TC1978 Forumite
    270 posts
    Just on phone to Tesco, calling number 0808 100 0707 & all vouchers that are 'locked' will be honoured at the 4x value but will take 24 hours to 'unlock' them from the system HTH x

P.S It took 45 mins on hold to get through to them but it was worth it

If I'd have know they were there I would have called today!!!! Oh well, tomorrow I'll have chosen my words more carefully...