Boosting your Tesco Clubcard Points Discussion Area

Options

Comments

• 1swellfoop
    Options
    Is this 30 point deal online only, or in-store too?
  • 1swellfoop
    Options
    Picasso7 wrote: »
    Redspottedhanky is going down from being 3x the value of the Clubcard vouchers to twice. On 1 December, so if you use your clubcard points for this, do it before then!

Tesco are telling us life is getting less expensive, but not in my book!

RedSpottedHanky vouchers are good for years (mine expire in 2020), so I'm transferring my whole stash of voucers into rail tickets.
  • Mumto2
    Mumto2 Posts: 1,348 Forumite
    Options
    1swellfoop wrote: »
    RedSpottedHanky vouchers are good for years (mine expire in 2020), so I'm transferring my whole stash of voucers into rail tickets.

The ones I converted earlier in the year expire on 31/12/12
    Now proud Mumto3 :j
  • junkiefree
    Options
    After Martins email the other week about tesco voucher I went ahead and went online on the tesco site and we had £24.50 in vouchers and i spoke to my dad and we will be redemming them hrough Red Spotted Hnaky as Im a student who goes to uni in kent and my hometown is crewe is such a wonderful saving they are worth triple there value so a free £20 from tesco equals £60 worth of train vouchers very happy!!
  • greenery
    greenery Posts: 976 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Just bought train tickets from Redspottedhanky with evouchers. Want to pick them up from the station Wednesday but the confirmation email says i must take the credit card I used to buy the tickets. I did not use a card - just vouchers. Anyone know how this will work. I don't want to call them - £1 per minute.
  • lonestarfan
    lonestarfan Posts: 1,232 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    greenery wrote: »
    Just bought train tickets from Redspottedhanky with evouchers. Want to pick them up from the station Wednesday but the confirmation email says i must take the credit card I used to buy the tickets. I did not use a card - just vouchers. Anyone know how this will work. I don't want to call them - £1 per minute.
    I had the same query so I emailed them. Their reply was
    Thank you for your email regarding the collection of tickets bought using Tesco Vouchers.

In order to collect the tickets you will need to produce an 8 digit alpha/numeric reference number as well as any debit/credit card. Please note that the requirement to produce a debit/credit card is for security reasons only and that no money will be debited from your account during this process.

I trust the above is to your satisfaction but ask that you contact us again if you have any further questions.
    It worked for me - I just put my normal debit card in the machine which hadn't been used for the transaction. Hth.
  • lonestarfan
    lonestarfan Posts: 1,232 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 21 November 2011 at 9:37PM
    Options
    Picasso7 wrote: »
    Redspottedhanky is going down from being 3x the value of the Clubcard vouchers to twice. On 1 December, so if you use your clubcard points for this, do it before then!

Tesco are telling us life is getting less expensive, but not in my book!
    Thanks for telling me this. Redspotted hanky is a great deal for us so I'm going to convert my vouchers but would've been annoyed if I hadn't seen your post and there are lots of posts on this website so I could easily miss it!
  • Zack1
    Zack1 Posts: 1,433 Forumite
    Options
    Really annoying this is changing. I've got a load of bonus points to be added, that I earned with the expectation that they were to be used as 3x on my train tickets - may email them to complain. The points currently aren't showing... bet they appear on December 2nd!
  • payless
    payless Posts: 6,957 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    1swellfoop wrote: »

Yep mine have the same validity (2020) , Martin mentions 6 months perhaps its the tesco code thats only valid for 6 months.
    Might convert some more... not a regular train user myself but handy for my son, at X3 makes sense .. at x2 I won't bother
    Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as (financial) advice.
  • payless
    payless Posts: 6,957 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Zack1 wrote: »
    Really annoying this is changing. I've got a load of bonus points to be added, that I earned with the expectation that they were to be used as 3x on my train tickets - may email them to complain. The points currently aren't showing... bet they appear on December 2nd!

Good luck with that... these are liquid arrangments,
    Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as (financial) advice.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure