PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Odd food combos

123457»

Comments

• Justamum
    Justamum Posts: 4,727 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    craftlady wrote: »
    My friends favorite is bacon and marmalade sandwiches:(

Can't see it myself!

When I was a teenager I loved sardines and marmalade on toast :o
  • taurusgb
    taurusgb Posts: 909 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    I've just had a very "interesting" snack. After a late lunch I wasn't hungry at dinner time but ended up starving at 9.30 so I made a raid on the fridge for some left overs and found a bowl of cold rice left from last night. I added a bit of sugar and some milk, reheated gently and sat down to some rice pudding.................only problem was I forgot I had salted the rice when I first cooked it! I ate it all up though - can't bear waste!
    People Say that life's the thing - but I prefer reading ;)
    The difference between a misfortune and a calamity is this: If Gladstone fell jnto the Thames it would be a misfortune. But if someone dragged him out again, that would be a calamity - Benjamin Disreali
  • Wee_Jo
    Wee_Jo Posts: 821 Forumite
    Last night I put some potatoes in my pasta bake (didn't want to waste them :D) It was lovely and hubby didn't even notice (but that could be because he inhales his food....:rotfl:)
    LBM 04/05/10 :T DEBT FREE 30/07/10 :j I made it!
    CHALLENGES: 0 bought lunches June or July :)
    Aug SoL: 15/21 June NSDs: 11/14 July NSDs 12/11 :j Aug NSDs: 5/12 Savings target: £500/5000
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.9K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure