We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

A & L migration to Santander

Options
1686970717274»

Comments

• SpecialK71
    Options
    Who is this FOS ?? I can't access my money... I have no other money. I need it but have no clue how to make they give me MY money. please Advise.... Hope you're all sorted now.
  • SpecialK71
    Options
    They lie lots too. We were told there was no charge for transferring money to other accounts. Now we find out there's a $25 fee!! .... that's when they will alllow me to get to my money at all
  • dixon24
    Options
    This is one credit card company that I certainly won't be recommending to anyone!!

My husband received an offer through the post for a 0% offer until next September, so called the customer service line to provide the balances to transfer. Whilst talking to a customer service rep (if that what they call themselves now), he was asked whether he could provide details of the last payment that was made and my husband, who hasn't a clue where they are kept, and asked me to get it for him.

He was then told they could no longer speak to him because he had spoke to someone in the house whilst carrying out security, and an alert was put on his account!! We don't even have a balance. He was then told that he could no longer speak over the phone and would have go deal with his nearest branch.

Never are we ever going near Santander again. They are very unprofessional and very rude.
  • BusinessIsBusiness
    BusinessIsBusiness Posts: 47 Forumite
    edited 1 September 2013 at 9:33PM
    Options

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.5K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 610.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.9K Life & Family