fighting my way out of the misery, moody,mayhem muddle.

Options

Comments

• JennyJewell
    JennyJewell Posts: 1,574 Forumite
    Options
    Hi robsmum :)
    Thank you for your post :) I will try and catch up on the rest of your thread in the next couple of days and start posting :) I think I will start my own diary too - I have made some small changes in the last couple of days that have really started making a difference :) Will post them when I have a bit of time - right now I have to get to bed :)
    Nighty night, will chat soon :)
    Jenny xx
    Everything happens for a reason :)
  • robsmum_2
    robsmum_2 Posts: 1,753 Forumite
    Options
    MSE ways have just gone slightly out of the window! Only slightly:jHave just ordered £30.00 worth of cake decorating bits for my neices 18th birthday cakes!

But that includes 2 big hexagonal cake boards, all the icing, a number 18 sparkler candles and a pot of gold edible glitter.
    Just got to get on next week and make the blessed things- can't do too soon as they are maderia cakes.

I found them on 1 website and then saved to favourites and put the same order on a different one and it was nearly £8.00 cheaper so still kept hold of some MSE behaviour.

About to tackle a pile of ironing:eek:
    Debt at start of DMP 1/6/09: £2942 - £1942
    Buffer Zone 1; £84 -
    £2 saving plan:-
  • DreamerHelen
    DreamerHelen Posts: 2,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Sounds to me like you DID keep hold of the MSE ways.... You found the Cheapest thing and bought that instead of splashing out on the most expensive things...

Well done you ...

Sounds like you are getting along fabulously...
  • JennyJewell
    Options
    Afternoon all :)
    Well I have been looking after myself this last week - preparing stuff for morning the night before, (ironing clothes,etc), and getting to bed earlier every night, eating breakfast in the morning and fruit at break times in work and wow - what a difference it has made to my energy levels! I feel sooo much better :) I have also taken time out to give myself facials and pamper my body with body scrubs and baby oil, (towel dry after shower and put oil on damp skin - makes your skin feel soooo soft :) ), and I feel more energised and uplifted :)

This thread is fab - thank you so much :)

Hope everyone is healthy and happy :)
    Jen xx
  • JennyJewell
    Options
    Hello again :)
    Can anyone tell me how to create their own diary on here please?
    Many thanx :)
    Jenny x
  • robsmum_2
    Options
    Hi Jenny,
    Thank you for your post. I am glad you have started to look after yourself - it does make a difference! I am very lax at doing that I get involved in things and me and looking after me gets pushed to the bottom of the list. Not good with M.E but still happens.

I have loads to do in the next week, but at the moment feel positively under the weather. So in the spirit of looking after ourselves am going to have a nap this afternoon.:rotfl::rotfl:

To start a diary: Go to forum main page, click on debt free, then click on diarys and you should get an icon up saying Start new thread, click on that and away you go. Not bad for a technophobe.:rotfl:
    Buffer Zone 1; £84 -
  • JennyJewell
    Options
    Thank you robsmum :) You're an absolute star :D
    Jen x
  • JennyJewell
    Options
    Whoo-hoo - I have done it!
    If you get chance please have a look and tell what you think, if you don't mind :) The title is 'I am the CHIEF of my own life' My first post explains the title - hope you like it :)
    Jenny x
  • robsmum_2
    Options
    Day off today! After feeling totally under the weather/odd yesterday I have to play catch up today.
    I did nothing after work yesterday but cook dinner.

Plans today: Weekly housework blitz/return everything to it's rightful place:eek:
    Start icing birthday cakes
    Start final set of cushions
    Update spending diary

More later.
    Buffer Zone 1; £84 -
  • JennyJewell
    Options
    I have loads to catch up on too,lol - spent yesterday washing, cooking and baking :) Need to go food shopping, get a couple of 'FROGS' sorted and then have some time with my boys playing games and watching films tonight :)

Good luck :)
    Jen x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills