Reg4Vehicles.co.uk

Options
1235»

Comments

• Gothicfairy
    Gothicfairy Posts: 3,060 Forumite
    edited 29 November 2010 at 8:35PM
    Options
    Rakesh Vermas on inside out BBC1 now (okay finished a couple of minutes ago but had it on live pause and forgot) talking about number plates
    There is a race of men that don't fit in; A race that can't stand still;
    So they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will.

Robert Service
  • romi-j
    romi-j Posts: 60 Forumite
    Options
    2 good reviews for Reg4Vehicles on Reviewcentre have coincidentally appeared within 1 day of each other.

I noticed that before and I know it will be that sleezebag who has posted them. Never met the guy but after hearing what he said down the phone to my mother, I would happily like to meet him in person :mad:
  • omen666
    omen666 Posts: 2,206 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Rakesh Vermas on inside out BBC1 now (okay finished a couple of minutes ago but had it on live pause and forgot) talking about number plates
    Was that your local version or the national version, I assume he was on there as they caught him out?
  • romi-j
    Options
    Hi after my first post 2 years ago, found out that we won our case.

However, it will be costing me alot in legal fees and no guarantee that I will even get all the costs back.

Why is our legal system such a mess and allows the crooks to get away with it, whilst innocent customers are put through alot of stress and out of pocket?

Makes me sick :mad:
  • wealdroam
    wealdroam Posts: 19,181 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    romi-j wrote: »
    Hi after my first post 2 years ago, found out that we won our case.

However, it will be costing me alot in legal fees and no guarantee that I will even get all the costs back.

Why is our legal system such a mess and allows the crooks to get away with it, whilst innocent customers are put through alot of stress and out of pocket?

Makes me sick :mad:
    I haven't read the rest of the thread, but if you won the case I don't understand why you are not chasing for your money.
    All you costs in doing so just get added to the bill you claim from the other party, don't they?
  • romi-j
    Options
    Had to instruct my lawyer to instruct a lawyer in England as I'm in Scotland.

Lawyer advised the court has only awarded a very limited amount of costs and the fees for my lawyer and the one instructed in England will be high.

They also advised there was no guarantee of getting all the money Im owed back, depending on the defendants financial status i.e. he might claim he doesn't have enough money to pay me.
  • squeaky
    squeaky Posts: 14,129 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi Alexandra,

See the Media section of this page: http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/site/site-contacts
    Hi, I'm a Board Guide on the Old Style and the Consumer Rights boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. It is not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Any views are mine and are not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence.
    DTFAC: Y.T.D = £5.20 Apr £0.50
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport