Freecle / freecycle and balloons on sticks

Options

Comments

• mttylad
    mttylad Posts: 1,519 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Yes but if I have the same model then its a source of some spares for me. :)
  • dlusman
    dlusman Posts: 2,711 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Snap-ant wrote: »
    Building workshop & would like PVC windows & doors, preferably with no cracks in glass. Can collect, message with what you have .

We had someone today offering a set of french windows and three double glazed window panels from a DIY project that they never got started , so the wanted request maybe isnt as far-fetched as it sounds :)
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    ds lite wanted

fibre optic xmas tree wanted

dsi wanted
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• grayme-m
    grayme-m Posts: 1,484 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Snap-ant wrote: »
    ds lite wanted

fibre optic xmas tree wanted

dsi wanted

reality check needed

manners needed
    Toyota - 'Always a better way', avoid buying Toyota.
  • dlusman
    dlusman Posts: 2,711 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    someone offering a "cheese of draws" today.

I think I know what they meant :)
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    dlusman wrote: »
    someone offering a "cheese of draws" today.

I think I know what they meant :)
    Cheesy draws:eek:_pale_, no thanks.
  • BargainJunky
    BargainJunky Posts: 1,519 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    All posted separately by the same person yesterday. At least there was a thank you!

I am looking for a Double Divan Base with Drawers Storage Underneath urgently, as I am running out of storage space. If you have one that I can have, and it is in good working condition, please contact me asap by email and I will contact you by return. Thanking you in anticipation.

Does anyone have a Recliner Sofa/Settee - 2-3 Seater that they no longer need? If you do, and it is in clean, good working, condition, please contact me asap by email and I will contact you by return. Thanking you in anticipation.

Does anyone have any Solid Wood Bedroom Furniture that you no longer need? If you do, and it is in clean, good working, condition, please contact me asap by email and I will contact you by return. Thanking you in anticipation.

Does anyone have a Massage Chair that they no longer need? If you do, and it is in good working, condition, and safe to use. Please contact me asap by email and I will contact you by return. Thanking you in anticipation.

Does anyone have a Wall Unit with Display Cabinet - no wider than 5ft, that they no longer need? If you do, and it is in good working,
    condition, please contact me asap by email and I will contact you by
    return. Thanking you in anticipation.

Does anyone have a Cross Trainer - Air/Magnetic/Other, that they no longer need? If you do, and it is in good working, condition, and safe to use, please contact me asap by email and I will contact you by return. Thanking you in anticipation.

Does anyone have a Double Orthopedic Mattress that you no longer need? If you do, and it is in clean, good condition, please contact me asap by email and I will contact you by return. Thanking you in anticipation.
  • kingfisherblue
    Options
    One of my local groups is not allowing Wanted ads for iPods, iPads, tablets, laptops, games consoles and other expensive items in the run up to Christmas.
  • augustsmummy
    Options
    I am worried my local freecycle is going down hill fast, which is such a shame. Over the last couple of weeks I have noticed a lack of manners on the Wanted posts, but this one really takes the biscuit:
    WANTED: rabbit run and cage
    Really desperate for a large.rabbit Run And cage would prefer steeland Fox proof wire but will accept anything as well. I cannot find anything suitable so any offers??

Sorely tempted to offer him/her some of my manners...
    Cross Stitch Cafe Member No: 86 :j
  • mttylad
    mttylad Posts: 1,519 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I was given a Diawa Lochmore fly fishing reel on my local Freegle group at the weekend.

An excellent fishing reel that will hopefully be used in the summer.

Oh it had some goof floating line on too.

Dead chuffed.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport