We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Parents Club Part 12
Comments
-
Krystaltips wrote: »I'm with Sami, there's always going to be idiot parents taking ill children to play centres or sending them to school... Our local soft play closed a couple of weeks ago for a deep clean, AFAIK there's nothing sinister in it... It took the smell of feet out for a couple of days (but didn't make the balls in the baby pit look any better). It shows a sense of responsibility more than anything... At least they're trying...
I don't really see that there's any further you can take it if EH are satisfied?
I agree Krystal. Kids catch and spread around everything going and there was a fair few folk on here ill at the same time, 3's lot for example.
The deep clean just says to me thats TT being responsible after EH raised possible concerns??0 -
have you actually checked that tho? I thought the general rue is that a child under 5 or something can/should share with you, might have made that up thoLol. Luckily i don't hear those!! I'd be forever puking if i could.
The music playing neighbours have been quiet, but to make up for it, the other side have done nowt but bang all day :mad::mad::mad: They're blatantly doing it to be funny cos i complained about her moronic nephew.
I saw the woman who wanted a swap but has now moved anyway.
She said after she'd spoken to me and i gave no straight answer, she went to the council and said i might swap with her.
They told her they wouldn't allow me to swap into a 2 bed house because i have a boy and a girl?!??!?!!!!! Well what the foooooooooooooook?? They won't let me apply for an empty 3 bed house, but they won't let me swap into a 2 bed??
Idiots!!!!0 -
got-it-spend-it wrote: »csh- I think, from reading colleagues' FB pages, that my stand-in has recruited an ex-employee who I have BIG issues with. I really hope it's crossed wires, but I will be mightily peed off if that is the case and no-one contacted me as the previous employer to check references. I'll pop into work this week and get the full story.
We've been clearing out H's room today. It had become a bit of a dumping ground while he was in with us, but it nice and tidy.
Eek I'd be !!!!ed off too! Do you not have a policy about not re-employing old staff??
Oh, do we mean ex-employee at current or previous employment?0 -
Jillie, not really (unless you would like an hours peace and quiet in which case, totally yes). Its more important that they get it fitted to tehir car.0
-
Som you can get a graze box through Quidco and get a free box plus £1 cashback.
Fitz great news about the job!!0 -
Tia, the depo made me horrible dizzy too! It was like being permanently 2 degrees off centre. I thought it was just me being a weirdo!0
-
Apparently the rule is that boy and girl can share til eldest is 10 or 11 (don't know which). I'm not aware of any rules about sharing with parents, it was hard enough finding info on siblings!!have you actually checked that tho? I thought the general rue is that a child under 5 or something can/should share with you, might have made that up tho
She told them my daughter was a baby and they told her it's irrelevant. I wish i knew the name of the person who told her that. :mad:
They haven't got a clue. But basically she was told that and then moved into private rented. If she hadn't been told that, she would have come back to me!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:0 -
25% off all Tesco Direct clothing tonight, no code required

Back to work now
Organised Birthdays and Christmas: Spend So Far: £193.75; Saved from RRP £963.76
Three gifts left to buy0 -
Aimee does that allllllllllllllllllllllllll the time... Drives me up the wall! Caitlyn's proudly following in her sisters footsteps...Do you not find that he goes around after you, destroying any tidying that you've done and creating a whole new mess to tidy? (Or maybe that stage is still to come for Jack.... it can't be just my children that do that... surely!:p)
Aimee likes to draw on her knees...My soup was yummy.
Christopher has juts drawn all over his bum. Bath time?
There's no actual rule but each housing association/local authority will have their own guidelines...have you actually checked that tho? I thought the general rue is that a child under 5 or something can/should share with you, might have made that up thoA very proud Mummy to 3 beautiful girls... I do pity my husband though, he's the one to suffer the hormones...My Fathers Daughter wrote: »Krystal is so smart and funny and wonderful I am struck dumb in awe in her presence.
0 -
I agree Krystal. Kids catch and spread around everything going and there was a fair few folk on here ill at the same time, 3's lot for example.
The deep clean just says to me thats TT being responsible after EH raised possible concerns??
I think it's just one of those things that you can expect when you have little germ monsters.
I also think that particular virus was infectious for quite a while before and after the sickness.:beer:0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards