We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Parents Club Part 12
Comments
-
Thanks for that info Krystal

Well Alfie (and mummy) finally got to sleep at 5.45 then bloody husband was banging on the door at 6.20 as he didn't take a key. I'm knackered now, if I'm still om here at 10pm can someone send me to bed please?!0 -
:cool: Anyone wanna laugh. I'm being so careful in the sun as I don't want strap marks. Went to sports day in DD1's strapless top but I must have put my hand on my shoulder after putting some Factor 50 on Ben. :eek: I have a perfect hand print, 4 fingers, one thumb on my shoulder and back and a lovely tan elsewhere!!! !!!!!! am I gonna do????????Too many children, too little time!!!
0 -
Oh Tara I'm so sorry but :rotfl:
Fake tan? Or another day in the sun to even it out?0 -
my goodness, it's usually much chattier in the evening than this! Not that i have much to say either.

Tara, oh dear! It'll even out eventually. Can we have a piccie?
top 2013 wins: iPad, £50 dental care, £50 sportswear, £50 Nectar GC, £300 B&Q GC; jewellery, Bumbo, 12xPringles, 2xDiesel EDT, £25 Morrisons, £50 Loch Fyne
would like to win a holiday, please!!
:xmassmile Mummy to Finn - 12/09; Micah - 08/12! :j0 -
I'm sat feeding Amber and looking for a football kit to buy cheap for DS cos he starts football on Saturday :eek:
Tara i would get back out in the sun for a few days and it should be ok0 -
I was given piriton when I was pregnant. The doctor said because it's so old they know it's okay whereas they don't know about the newer ones. I wouldn't consider taking nothing - I would be too ill to do anything for half the year. After Alice was born OH asked the pharmacist if cetirizine (zirtek) is okay for breastfeeding (piriton isn't because it can make them drowsy) and he said it was fine but ideally take it just after a feed to minimise how much the baby gets.Sarah_Joanne wrote: »Mine's bad too. Couldn't tske anything last year cos of pg either!
ETA: I'm not advising anyone just saying what I was told.
Put factor 50 on around the handprint and go out in the sun again to even it out?:cool: Anyone wanna laugh. I'm being so careful in the sun as I don't want strap marks. Went to sports day in DD1's strapless top but I must have put my hand on my shoulder after putting some Factor 50 on Ben. :eek: I have a perfect hand print, 4 fingers, one thumb on my shoulder and back and a lovely tan elsewhere!!! !!!!!! am I gonna do????????Any question, comment or opinion is not intended to be criticism of anyone else.2 Samuel 12:23 Romans 8:28 Psalm 30:5
"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: A time to be born, and a time to die"0 -
Ewww. Amber is on the floor rolling and playing and the dog keeps bringing a minging tennis ball and giving it to her, i just caught her scratching the muck off it when i was making a cuppa _pale_ She was seconds away from sucking it _pale_ :rotfl:
Don't worry. All three of mine have grown up chewing manky dog toys, but none of them were harmed
Been lovely and warm here. Got my hammock out in the garden this afternoon and had a lovely snooze in it while Charlotte had her nap.
Felt much better so I went to boot camp and now I'm knackered
Here I go again on my own....0 -
Thanks Susan. Well I have cetirizine and loratadine here so may try something tomorrow. My hayfever isn't as bad as it used to be but is still pretty bad.
Tara also exfoliating (on a day when you haven't been out in the sun) may even it out a bit too. I'll second Aless in asking for a piccie though please?
Ooh Becles bet boot camp was hard in the heat0 -
Not taking a piccy *stomps foot*, I'm sulking. My wedding dress is strapless, what an absolute twit!
Each finger is separate so gonna be hard to get the factor 50 in the right place.Too many children, too little time!!!
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
