We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Parents Club Part 12
Comments
-
Just popped in briefly, but I have to say HaHa to Tara

We've had a busy day today - toddler group, into town, lunch, park, shops, back to park, allotment, then didn't get home till about half six. I feel like I've walked miles. Bath then bed when I've had some tea I think.
Has everyone else been enjoying the sunshine?
Isabella Molly born 14th January 2009
New challenge for 2011 - saving up vouchers to pay for Chistmas!Amazon £48.61 Luncheon Vouchers £240 -
[QUOTE=3onitsway;33892533
searchie. How is she too tired to do any work? Has she had a late night?[/QUOTE]
nope shes asleep the latest 9pm (but usually 8pm may i add) on a week night so she gets a solid 10-11 hours its just an excuse but her teacher falls for it everytime she just pulls it out the bag when she cant be bothered to do work that day so whenever she does it shes to bed early she hasnt done it in a while so im suprised she done it now x
Still searching .....:)
0 -
The wedding is 2wks on Saturday. But we are off to Majorca on Tuesday.
Oh it'll easily even out after a holiday in the sunshine!!
I'm always ok.. I never take my cardy off unless I am in the house!LB moment 10/06 Debt Free date 6/6/14Hope to be debt free until the day I dieMortgage-free Wannabee (05/08/30)6/6/14 £72,454.65 (5.65% int.)08/12/2023 £33602.00 (4.81% int.)0 -
searching_me wrote: »nope shes asleep the latest 9pm (but usually 8pm may i add) on a week night so she gets a solid 10-11 hours its just an excuse but her teacher falls for it everytime she just pulls it out the bag when she cant be bothered to do work that day so whenever she does it shes to bed early she hasnt done it in a while so im suprised she done it now x
Sorry SM, but I have to ask, you put her in her room before 6pm most nights, so why 9pm?Too many children, too little time!!!
0 -
Oh it'll easily even out after a holiday in the sunshine!!
I'm always ok.. I never take my cardy off unless I am in the house!
I don't normally but I've never got married in a strapless dress before.
I'm quite upset now I've got over it being so funny!
Too many children, too little time!!!
0 -
The wedding is 2wks on Saturday. But we are off to Majorca on Tuesday.I don't normally but I've never got married in a strapless dress before.
I'm quite upset now I've got over it being so funny! 
Aww don't be upset. A week in majorca and you won't be able to see it at all. Whereabouts are you going? (If you don't mind sharing) I lived there for 4 months a couple of years ago
0 -
Sorry SM, but I have to ask, you put her in her room before 6pm most nights, so why 9pm?
shes not now its usually jayden in bed by 6 zoe about an hour after to let jayden go to sleep .. as i say usually shes asleep by 8pm but some night she says she cant sleep and is up alittle longer x
Still searching .....:)
0 -
aw tara it will be fine! especially if you are going on holiday.
If not, spray tan when you get back
My arms are nice and red, I've been out and about today with work so lots of walking (like Lady!) and have drivers tan on my right arm :rotfl:
Put Jack to bed at 8pm and he dropped straight off, no crying, fighting or anything. So I'll get extra time with him at night but less time to do what I need to.
In work, I've been asked to sit on an interview panel for a job which is a higher band than mine. It's in another part of the organisation but I didn't see the job advertised as it was only out for 5 days and I didn't know how to access them. It's essentially the same job as mine which is a bit specialist - is it naughty that I'm hoping the person they've shortlisted is crap so that they ask me to apply?
A very busy Yummy Mummy to a 1 year old gorgeous boy :smileyhea
Where does the time go? :think:0 -
((hugs)) SM sounds like a tiring day!
3 - Glad V is a little better.
Kids all in bed and I am exhausted after last night, so I might take myself up to bed soon.....i'm not telling dh when I go, he always does what he wants, when he wants. I made dinner and me and the kids all sat down eating, I didn't even bother telling him his was ready, he never bothers to get it for ages even when I do tell him.
TBH, he isn't usually too bad, just doesn't think sometimes and as I am tired, fat, uncomfortable and short tempered atm everything he does/or doesn't do, is winding me up much more than it usually would.Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
Nothing is going to get better. It's not.0 -
Ahh SM, that's why, I forgot they now share.
We are staying in Puerto Pollensa, if that's how you spell it?
And Sami, I've just got as far back as this morning, I once had a lady ask to use my loo, weird I know but it happens.Too many children, too little time!!!
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
