We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Parents Club Part 12
Comments
-
Can't you use one of those nose thingamebobs that Lloyds Chemist sell Gill. XToo many children, too little time!!!
0 -
The park has set my hayfever off aswell, not impressed as I can't take anything for it because of bfing

Mine's bad too. Couldn't tske anything last year cos of pg either!Krystaltips wrote: »Aimee's whinging at me because I'm making her eat stew... Her little friend is here... She's not so keen on it either... But then she won't eat food that's not yellow... I made her eat salad last time she was here... I'm dead mean me
When I was about 8 I had a friend over for tea and when my mum put the roast chicken dinner down in front of her she bawled, mum took her home after we'd all eaten and told her mum what happened, who replied "Oh I'm so sorry, I hoped she'd be ok at someone else's house but she won't eat anything unless it's in the shape of a smiley face" :eek: :rotfl:
Tara how's Ben?0 -
I rang them up and the woman asked me to confirm my date of birth, I told her I don't give my date of birth over the phone and she got a bit narky with me and said she couldn't talk to me about the account if I didn't give it to her... I asked to speak to a supervisor, she told me the supervisor would say exactly the same and did I still want to speak to her... I said yes... All supervisors were busy and someone would call me back...Krystal - I had the same problem with the next directory. I phoned up and told them that I hadn't asked for it or agreed to pay for it. All I could think was that I must have entered a comp with sneaky t & cs! The man on the phone was very apologetic and said he would have the charge taken off for me.
We've had a really nice day today. Went to my Mum's this morning and took Thomas for a walk in the park, then I met a friend for lunch. Thomas is overtired now though but can I get him to nap??? He's lying in his basket hiccupping, shouting and waving his arms around! The park has set my hayfever off aswell, not impressed as I can't take anything for it because of bfing
20mins later someone called me, apologised and said that the account has been cleared and cancelled...
And here is some info on breastfeeding and antihistamines
A very proud Mummy to 3 beautiful girls... I do pity my husband though, he's the one to suffer the hormones...My Fathers Daughter wrote: »Krystal is so smart and funny and wonderful I am struck dumb in awe in her presence.
0 -
Too many children, too little time!!!
0 -
He's ok SJ, thanks for asking. Could I ask opinions please. I worry about him missing school, he can now put a bit of weight on it. OH thinks I should keep him home tomorrow as he's worried that although he feels better he could do more damage by trying to do too much which he is at home.Too many children, too little time!!!
0 -
Can't you use one of those nose thingamebobs that Lloyds Chemist sell Gill. X
I've got one of those but haven't been using it enough as I've not been too bad. I';ll have to be more disciplined!
This was posted on pregnancy thread so don't know if you guys have seen it, but if you sign up with silvercross to get their catalogue delivered then you get a free £5 voucher. There are a few items that are £5 and you can use it to buy one of these, with free delivery. I've just ordered a cute little hedgehog baby on board sign but there's an owl or !!!!!cat beanie too
I took Thomas out his basket and put him in bouncing chair, with the soothing sounds of the sea music thinking it would send hikm to sleep as normal. Instead he's smiling and laughing at the bears and even managing to bat them occasionally. Very cute
Mummy to Thomas born April 27th 2010 8lb 5oz0 -
Gill, how about you change your signature, I just sat for ages trying to work that one out hun!!!
:rotfl: Too many children, too little time!!!
0 -
Tara, I would be tempted to keep him back one more day and then he's got the weekend to recover too... He won't miss much on a Friday this close to the end of term
A very proud Mummy to 3 beautiful girls... I do pity my husband though, he's the one to suffer the hormones...My Fathers Daughter wrote: »Krystal is so smart and funny and wonderful I am struck dumb in awe in her presence.
0 -
Krystaltips wrote: »Tara, I would be tempted to keep him back one more day and then he's got the weekend to recover too... He won't miss much on a Friday this close to the end of term

Thanks, we go away on Tuesday so he will only have Monday!
Too many children, too little time!!!
0 -
Then I'd just keep him off until after the holiday lol...A very proud Mummy to 3 beautiful girls... I do pity my husband though, he's the one to suffer the hormones...My Fathers Daughter wrote: »Krystal is so smart and funny and wonderful I am struck dumb in awe in her presence.
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards