Slimming World - Extra Easy weight loss!!

Options

Comments

• nic2075
    nic2075 Posts: 3,025 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hi Nessie: I work my way up (or down?) to WI day, Tuesday. I begin Sunday night and eat as much fibre-y food and fruit as i can. Breakfast today was all bran, rhubarb and a yoghurt, lunch is jacket pot and baked beans, with mushrooms and tomato, and so on. Probably squash soup for tea. I just like to think the fibre will pass through all the weekend rubbish in time for Tuesday evening

I like this idea, in mind this would work. Right off for the scan bran.
    :santa2::xmastree::santa2:
  • nic2075
    nic2075 Posts: 3,025 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Can I pick your brains, this always confuses me, does this mean 100g made up is 14 1/2 syns or is it 100g dried weight then made up? Does that make sense? We fancy a pizza at the weekend and was going to have real thin and crispy pizzas with syn free toppings and healthy extra mozzarella.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Asda Pizza Base Mix, Traditional, 290g pack, made up as directed, dried 100g made up[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] extraeasy.gif 14½ Syns on Extra Easy red.gif Original 14½ Syns green.gif Green 14½ Syns [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    :santa2::xmastree::santa2:
  • epatolles
    epatolles Posts: 192 Forumite
    Options
    2 stone in 3 month on EE! :-)
  • cheeseaddict
    Options
    hi all
    I sts this week, really pleased with that!
    Green for me today,
    B tea and milk (a), bean and mushroom toastie (b)
    L potato wedges, peas and tomato sauce (2) salad
    D pasta and sauce and veg
    Snacks muller, tea, and probably cheese on toast for supper to use my other a and b

Well done on the loses, especially the 4.5lbs . .so jealous :p

Excuse the typing, still using my phne and its a right pain in the bum!
  • nessie216
    nessie216 Posts: 839 Forumite
    Options
    nic2075 - i take it to be 100g portion of the made up stuff -
    have you tried using smash as a pizza base or chicken bashed out?

Thanks rainbowfizz21 & blackberry-rum - just wondered how you did it - i normally get by with lots of water and coffee and maybe an Alpen bar or mug shot - then have a massive dinner when i get home - think i will change it once i have reached my 3st - start eating normally during WI day - cos im sure im not doing my body any good not eating much during WI day
  • rainbowfizz21
    Options
    epatolles wrote: »
    2 stone in 3 month on EE! :-)

Congratulations! :T
    Start weight - 13st 6lbs
    First goal weight - 11st 13lbs

Current weight - 12st 6lbs
  • 4li5on
    4li5on Posts: 220 Forumite
    Options
    nic2075 wrote: »
    Can I pick your brains, this always confuses me, does this mean 100g made up is 14 1/2 syns or is it 100g dried weight then made up? Does that make sense? We fancy a pizza at the weekend and was going to have real thin and crispy pizzas with syn free toppings and healthy extra mozzarella.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Asda Pizza Base Mix, Traditional, 290g pack, made up as directed, dried 100g made up[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] extraeasy.gif 14½ Syns on Extra Easy red.gif Original 14½ Syns green.gif Green 14½ Syns [/FONT]
    [/FONT]

As far as I see it it's 100g of the dried mixture before you do anything to it, surely? Otherwise, why else would it say dried?
    I take it as 100g of the dry stuff, then make it up the way the packet says (I would assume water so it'll be free? Same principle as pastry mix???)
  • lisa26_2
    lisa26_2 Posts: 2,100 Forumite
    Options
    Hi all, can anyone help me with something? I've been working by way through the whole thread and I'm sure I read somewhere that Belvita breakfast biscuits are either HE of low syns. I've just bought some on half price offer in Morrison's but now I can't find where I read about them.

I've been away camping for the weekend. I was good on Friday but fell off the wagon slightly on Saturday and sunday. Brekkies were ok but lunch and tea were fairly naughty. However, we did do 5 hours of fell walking on Friday and 7 hours on Saturday so hopefully that will have burnt off the naughty stuff!! WI is on Wed and its * week so fingers crossed I've done ok!!!
  • JenIttels
    JenIttels Posts: 541 Forumite
    Options
    OMG with the 4.5lbs and the 2stone/3month total! And well done to the STSs (RetiredLady, if I'd found myself at a decent chinese buffet I could have put on 4.5!). :T

I finally managed to break through the 2stone mark myself with a 1lb loss this week! My 2stone has been a lot longer in coming though! Still, I'm glad to be chipping away at the third!! Also it means I've hit the 15s from where I started at my biggest weight of 18st. Scary. Also scary that I've just admitted my weight to the whole world via the internet! :eek:

4li5on, I just read your sig - 78lb is amazing. Hope, really hope, I have your endurance.
  • TakeItEazy
    TakeItEazy Posts: 2,660 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Just weighed in and I've lost 4 1/2 lbs!!!! :j :j :j

I made a real effort to stick to the plan 100% last week AND I was walking my friends dog so the two things seem to have paid off. The best thing is because I was following EE I didn't feel like I was on a diet because I had yummy meals AND chocolate every day :-)

This week will be more tricky because I am only in control of one dinner in the next seven days but I'm determined to keep my breakfasts and lunches syn free with plenty of fruit and veg and hopefully the syns in each dinner will not go over the 15 I'm allowed per day.

Hope you all have a good week :rotfl:

WTG great weight loss well done :T:T:T:T

Also WTG MrsMortonHarket on reaching your target, fantastic feeling isn't it? Well done and congratulations :T:T:T:T:T:T
    Its not what you do but the way that you do it, thats what get results :T
    Keep the Faith All

Heartbroken 12.12.13 :cry:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills