Without a paddle... support for anyone starting a DMP in 2010 (part2)

Options
HELLOOOOOOO :j
Welcome to the new and improved home for the DMPers of 2010.
Our first thread can be found here
We moonlighted here for a while :shhh:, but now we're back (hopefully) :dance:
Anyone starting a DMP in 2010 is more than welcome to join us for advice, support and many laughs n dodgy :grouphug:.
We're all at different stages, some using CCCS, some using Payplan and others going it alone.
I'll be doing a new rolecall soon, but if you want a 'paddle no' just ask ;)
Debt at LBM - £11,505
Debt 2011 = [STRIKE]8K[/STRIKE] £7760 - DF in July 2013
DMP Paddle no. 1 Sealed Pot No. 1375
Grocery Challenge Aug £418.31/£450 Sept £ /£450

Comments

• gabriella90
    gabriella90 Posts: 368 Forumite
    Options
    are we here now?? Its all very confussling?
  • pure_dead_dopey
    pure_dead_dopey Posts: 2,215 Forumite
    Options
    where's here????
    More than Two Years in

Doing it the Niddy way:j:j:j

• gabriella90
    Options
    In a trolley eating wackos hehehe:dance::EasterBun
  • gabriella90
    Options
    Just going to bung this on again to see if anyone has any thoughts as we've moved
    Hi all,

Just thought i'd share a nugget of information with you. I thought i'd be a little bit brave and check one of my credit reports, i have done this with equifax. It doesn't look that bad. They don't give you a score but you can see how many late payments etc.

in my situation i didn't make late payments or miss any. I went from paying the agreeded amount straight to CCCS payments. On my 2 CC's it has AP arrangement to pay and on MBNA/Virgin it has on a DMP. i wonder how this will affect things in the future? it doesn't show late//missed payments or any defaults as yet which is all good i suppose, just that i am still paying every month.

Chat later
  • ljm23k
    ljm23k Posts: 360 Forumite
    Options
    hi, found you!! my kids are so high on choccy these past few days I can't get near here.....

and I've forgotten how to add my signature and what paddle number I am, is it 12?
    Paddle no. 12
    DMP start 1st April
    Debt at LBM £23,000
  • nataz
    nataz Posts: 435 Forumite
    Options
    ok for the last time..... we are here in the DMP board (not diaries anymore)

gabriella about the credit file thing - Im sure you'll get some defaults at some point. Most send them out after you have broken their agreement twice ie you havent made the min repayments. These stay on your record for 6 years and until they've gone your rating will be pretty carp!

Glad to see you found us ljm sounds like you had a good easter :D

DH wants the laptop now so bye till tomorrow :cool:
    Debt at LBM - £11,505
  • nataz
    Options
    yes paddle no 12.

Go to user cp and theres an edit signature on there somewhere :)
    Debt at LBM - £11,505
  • happyhaddock_2
    Options
    Oooh a new thread:j if we get new numbers can I not be no13 :p.

Happyhaddock
    DMP 1/4/10
    £25000:o
    DFD 9/2016:j
  • nataz
    Options
    ok happy, just for you, you're now number 18!!
    Debt at LBM - £11,505
  • Trying_Times
    Options
    Hellooo. May I join this thread please?

I have opened a new bank account and have asked for my wages to be paid into the new account. I get paid on a silly date and it has complicated what I'm trying to do.

I need to send some token payments this week and return the necessary to CCCS. I intend to do this tomorrow evening and post on Thursday.

I'm probably too late to swap all the DD's now so may just cancel and pay by card, and set up ready for the pay after next.

Mt total debt is eyewatering, £30k+ on unsecured and very little spare cash to repay at the moment. This I hope will change in the not too distant but I can't say when exactly as it involves a house sale, and we all know what the market for that is like!

I'm still close to tears at times but just try to be positive and forward looking. I'm not looking forward to the phone calls but will deal with them when the time is right. At the mo the family are fielding them and I'm always out.I know I have to face these but I'm not ready to yet, when I've got it in place then I will take the calls myself.

Not too worried about the credit files but bricking it in terms of getting brought to Court, hope it doesn't come to that.

This site is the business, so much info and great input from real folk it makes life that bit easier, and difficult decisions that bit easier to make. Good luck all in your quest, hope it all goes well for you all ( and me come to that)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure