We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

www.run-rabbit-runs.co.uk BANKRUPT

1235

Comments

  • pug_in_a_bed
    pug_in_a_bed Posts: 1,975 Forumite
    i have to say the detective work you lot have been doing is incredidble, there really is no hiding these days, esp from you lot lol!
  • louise_1981
    louise_1981 Posts: 1,118 Forumite
    Yeahy MSE :) I have had help via PM regarding detective work,too.

    Glad to see the community come out strong agains people like this :)
    The sign of a wasted life is a tidy house, Welcome to the chaos!
  • Thanks for posting this, he has previously registered on a forum I help run. Will post warnings to others on his posts.
    Proud to be dealing with my debts - LBM Mar 2010

    Start weight [STRIKE]11 st 8.5lbs[/STRIKE] now 10st 3lb
    £2 savers No.99 - £68 July No Spend Days 7/8

    A&L [STRIKE]£202 [/STRIKE]£152 Barclaycard [STRIKE]£3882.89[/STRIKE] £3817.74 :mad:
  • marleyboy
    marleyboy Posts: 16,698 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    anonymoose wrote: »
    Thanks for posting this, he has previously registered on a forum I help run. Will post warnings to others on his posts.
    Do tell us more ;)
    :A:dance:1+1+1=1:dance::A
    "Marleyboy you are a legend!"
    MarleyBoy "You are the Greatest"
    Marleyboy You Are A Legend!
    Marleyboy speaks sense
    marleyboy (total legend)
    Marleyboy - You are, indeed, a legend.
  • hairy_g
    hairy_g Posts: 340 Forumite
    marleyboy wrote: »
    Do tell us more ;)

    Googling " 07807384604 ", which is the mobile number he gives out, gives me 240 results. :)
  • marleyboy
    marleyboy Posts: 16,698 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    You would think a dodgy dealer would give out a dodgy number, or is that because us honest folk are wise enough to know this ;)
    :A:dance:1+1+1=1:dance::A
    "Marleyboy you are a legend!"
    MarleyBoy "You are the Greatest"
    Marleyboy You Are A Legend!
    Marleyboy speaks sense
    marleyboy (total legend)
    Marleyboy - You are, indeed, a legend.
  • PDC
    PDC Posts: 805 Forumite
    Has anybody received an update/refund from PayPal yet?
  • pug_in_a_bed
    pug_in_a_bed Posts: 1,975 Forumite
    nope, apparently mine case is up tomorrow, so will see how we go. I'll be very (pleasantly obviously!) surprised if i get a refund for the full ammount.

    just googled the mobile number and one of his 'services' is for pet sitting lol! Don't think I would trust him with one of mine...
  • TurkishDelight
    TurkishDelight Posts: 7,739 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    nope, apparently mine case is up tomorrow, so will see how we go. I'll be very (pleasantly obviously!) surprised if i get a refund for the full ammount.

    just googled the mobile number and one of his 'services' is for pet sitting lol! Don't think I would trust him with one of mine...
    I know this may sound patronising, and I'm sorry if it does, but I assume you have escalted it to a claim?

    If you haven't then you won't get anything, but I think you should get a refund even if they have emptied the account- they brought in a few changes a while back, and I think this was one of them.
    Can't hurt anyway..
    This is my opinion. There are many others like it but this is mine
    :kisses2: Fiancee of the "lovely" DaveAshton :kisses2:
    I am a professional ebay seller. I work hard at my job, I love my job, if you think it's silly that's your problem not mine. :p
  • pug_in_a_bed
    pug_in_a_bed Posts: 1,975 Forumite
    Hello,
    yes it was escalated. It was off ebay though, through his business, first paypal rep said I will get money back even if his account is empty, second one I spoke to said only if theres money in there :cool:

    Consumer direct agreed with the second, so if he emptied his account I think I'm out, so next stop the bank, you never know though.

    As far as I am aware paypal only refund whats in the sellers account, unless its through ebay, when they refund all and chase the seller for the money.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.