Without a Paddle... THREAD CLOSED!

Options

Comments

• true27
    true27 Posts: 1,569 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Well in that case I'll be on here on the 13th to brag :p

Is that before or after you've drunk a brewery to recover :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Paddle #8 DFW Nerd #1284
  • pure_dead_dopey
    pure_dead_dopey Posts: 2,215 Forumite
    Options
    takes the plaque off your teeth!!!!
    More than Two Years in

Doing it the Niddy way:j:j:j

• Mambot
    Mambot Posts: 9 Forumite
    Options
    hi all, i sent my letters off to all my creditirs today to say that i'm about to undertake a DMP with CCS - Egg have already been on the phone becasue i've cancelled my DD with them - and i only cancelled it on monday how on the ball are they!!!! oh well a bank holiday weekend anyway!
    :eek: debts begining to be dealt with!

Debts as of 1st April 2010 £69,800:embarasse
    DMP starts 1st May 2010
  • Rhian82
    Rhian82 Posts: 110 Forumite
    Options
    Egg only sent me a letter - ah, have just clicked that I took my phone number off my account! Seems this works then :-)
  • pure_dead_dopey
    pure_dead_dopey Posts: 2,215 Forumite
    Options
    :easter_baWelcome Mambot

We are all paddling away in this wee boat just trying to get through, so you are very welcome, here's your paddle, get started!!!

We are mostly a wee bit ahead, so give us a shout if you've got any probs, we might know the answer or we might just offer you a virtual drink or an Easter Egg:easter_ba:easter_ba:easter_ba How are you with trolleys???
    More than Two Years in

Doing it the Niddy way:j:j:j

• Rhian82
    Options
    I'm at the same point as you though Mambot - we sent our letters off on Friday. Apart from Egg moaning about the cancelled direct debit, we haven't actually heard anything yet as the payments only fall due over the next few days, and with Easter it will probably be a while until they get on top of it… hoping to put off the nasty phone calls as long as possible!
  • nataz
    nataz Posts: 435 Forumite
    Options
    Can i join the 'I hate Easter Hols' group, mine doesnt go back till the 20th! And all of little Dss activites have stopped as well.... OMG I can feel blood pressure rising already!

Had to laugh at their Granny tho' shes sent them both two massive choccy bunnies... hum ones nearly 3 and on a very strick choccy diet and the others 10mths, defo on a NO choccy diet. Honestly what they like (sorry to the Grandmas on here :D)

Wow off to the pub, get you true, Im still waiting for the drink from last night :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Nought exciting happening here today, just counting down the hours till bedtime, although DH has promised a bottle of plonk tonight and theres maltesers, what more could a girl want :beer:
    Cool news about BT, fingers and toes crossed.... ouch!
    Debt at LBM - £11,505
    Debt 2011 = [STRIKE]8K[/STRIKE] £7760 - DF in July 2013
    DMP Paddle no. 1 Sealed Pot No. 1375
    Grocery Challenge Aug £418.31/£450 Sept £ /£450
  • Rhian82
    Options
    Lol yes we have lots of eggs from the grandparents too. DS is 17 months and can have chocolate, but the amount he has will last weeks and I dread to think the mess he will make (he tends to hold chocolate in his hand and suck at it = melted chocolate everywhere).
  • nataz
    nataz Posts: 435 Forumite
    Options
    yes they do tend to end up wearing more than they eat, or it ends up all over my sofa!
    Debt at LBM - £11,505
    Debt 2011 = [STRIKE]8K[/STRIKE] £7760 - DF in July 2013
    DMP Paddle no. 1 Sealed Pot No. 1375
    Grocery Challenge Aug £418.31/£450 Sept £ /£450
  • Rhian82
    Options
    Oh yes - and our sofa is cream and belongs to the landlord!

Just bought a dark purple throw to cover the main bit and absorb the worst of the damage…
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure