Without a Paddle... THREAD CLOSED!

Options

Comments

• NaughtyMummy
    Options
    Welcome LuvzaBargin,:wave:

Everyone is on the same boat/raft here. We are all going in the same direction. Enjoy the ride. Everyone here is full of advice and help.

Naugthy Mummy
    Live for Today, Nobody is guaranteed Tomorrow:happylove
  • LuvzaBargin
    Options
    Welcome Luvza

We are a bunch, that's for sure. Congratulations on starting to-day, and keep posting, most of us are a wee bit further on so if you need to ask anything, fire away.
    Be positive, most of the creditors have been OK, a bit thick, but OK.
    have a good first day..............

Thank you PDD :smiley: (ooh first smilie)
    You guys could set up your own CAB with the wealth of knowledge you have between you!!!
    I'm on leave for jury service at the mo and the judge clearly wants it to drag out as he released us on Mon and we're not due back till next Wed:j:j...so I'm lazying around doing...not a lot!!:D
    "The safest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it in your pocket." :p
  • true27
    true27 Posts: 1,569 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hey Luvza!

Welcome to the crew! Fingers crossed the quietness continues for you :) and congrats on your first day :j:j!!
    Paddle #8 DFW Nerd #1284
  • true27
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hey PDD - hows the head??? Good plan re: CCA-ing CrapOne, let me know how you get on with that...
    Paddle #8 DFW Nerd #1284
  • LuvzaBargin
    Options
    true27 wrote: »
    Hey Luvza!

Welcome to the crew! Fingers crossed the quietness continues for you :) and congrats on your first day :j:j!!

Thanks True :)

I'm keeping everything crossed that the calm remains... I had months of sleepless nights and having the mobile on silent... my colleagues used to think I was really popular !! Now they prob think I don't have any friends!! :rotfl:
    "The safest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it in your pocket." :p
  • pure_dead_dopey
    pure_dead_dopey Posts: 2,215 Forumite
    Options
    Morning True

Whadda mean, my head???? Slept like a baby and am off to the seaside to-day, see there is life on a DMP, so we'll have a bag of chips instead of a posh lunch, but hey ho, off we go............
    More than Two Years in

Doing it the Niddy way:j:j:j

• true27
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Nothing wrong with a bag of chips :D I'm off frying in an hour lol
    Paddle #8 DFW Nerd #1284
  • huskypup
    huskypup Posts: 169 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Can I join your band of merry DMPer's - we officially start our DMP 01 May with CCCS but have been living on the budget set by them for two months - and paying token payments, so we have some back up money in the bank - good job as last month my cat went to rainbow bridge, my car packed up and HB got his OOA brought forward to Afghan and flys this weekend - so far this year its been rubbish - though we had out lightbuld moment - so that has gotta be good.

At least the sun is shining - may need you guys to get me through the next 6 months - typical man though - disapeers when all the phone calls and letters start - bless him.
  • nataz
    nataz Posts: 435 Forumite
    Options
    Morning peeps, the sun has got his hat on, hiphiphiphorray :j

Welcome Luvza (luv the name BTW) always happy to see new bods :D , we're much better than CAB, they dont offer you a free glass of bubbly:rotfl:

Enjoy the seaside PDD, my DD will be sooooo jealous, bit too windy here for that today

Glad everyone found there way across the ocean of debt to our shiny new home (I actually ended up watching the film last night... so darn funny)
    Debt at LBM - £11,505
    Debt 2011 = [STRIKE]8K[/STRIKE] £7760 - DF in July 2013
    DMP Paddle no. 1 Sealed Pot No. 1375
    Grocery Challenge Aug £418.31/£450 Sept £ /£450
  • true27
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    huskypup wrote: »
    Hi Can I join your band of merry DMPer's - we officially start our DMP 01 May with CCCS but have been living on the budget set by them for two months - and paying token payments, so we have some back up money in the bank - good job as last month my cat went to rainbow bridge, my car packed up and HB got his OOA brought forward to Afghan and flys this weekend - so far this year its been rubbish - though we had out lightbuld moment - so that has gotta be good.

At least the sun is shining - may need you guys to get me through the next 6 months - typical man though - disapeers when all the phone calls and letters start - bless him.

Hey Huskypup!

Welcome! We were certainly a bit merry last night :rotfl:

Sounds like a nightmare start to the year for you, lets hope we can brighten it up a bit for you :)

Do you have a husky pup?
    Paddle #8 DFW Nerd #1284
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family