We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 11

1…890891893895896…1499

Comments

  • pigpen
    pigpen Posts: 41,152 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Rabbits eat anything!! lol.. mine prefer weetos but peas will do

    Or just refreeze them, I would!.. it isn't like they are meat or anything that will go off is it?!
    LB moment 10/06 Debt Free date 6/6/14
    Hope to be debt free until the day I die
    Mortgage-free Wannabee (05/08/30)
    6/6/14 £72,454.65 (5.65% int.)
    08/12/2023 £33602.00 (4.81% int.)
  • Buttonmoons
    Buttonmoons Posts: 13,323 Forumite
    Sure Charlotte isn't a younger version of Keira? She is girly in every other way but she has a little boys fascination with poop, farts, willys, foofs, diareheea, pebble poos, STINK!

    Ahhhh Tia, was it junkies ?
  • cazscoob
    cazscoob Posts: 4,990 Forumite
    they have been stuck in with the rabbit and lizard lol! the cat is also playing with one?
    i hate peas and they came free in an asda order so they have been very slowly used!
    What's for you won't go past you
  • pigpen
    pigpen Posts: 41,152 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    2 of my cats love peas.. one left chicken breast on the plate and scoffed all of OH's peas!
    LB moment 10/06 Debt Free date 6/6/14
    Hope to be debt free until the day I die
    Mortgage-free Wannabee (05/08/30)
    6/6/14 £72,454.65 (5.65% int.)
    08/12/2023 £33602.00 (4.81% int.)
  • tiamai_d
    tiamai_d Posts: 11,987 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Buttons, just neds I think.

    Kids in bed before I throttle them all.
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    right kids in bed ... im bathed, squeaky clean and hair straightened .. do lunch in the morning ..

    so im here for the night :D ...

    ea sod pizza hut .. tbh i think they're too greasy anyway x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • One of the mums at baby group has the chav spoon! She thinks it's great!

    In other news, I went to SW tonight and it wasn't too scary! Not quite sure what I'm doing with it all yet, but I will try and do a mealplan tonight.
    :DYummy mummy, runner, baker and procrastinator :p
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    gisi .. im really flakey with things like SW and WW (low attention span) but i really hope it works out for you (gone very quiet on the bwsc though:() x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • aless02
    aless02 Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    Go GISI! I'm still with zero discipline. I almost cried today when I caught myself in the mirror and realised that I basically look pregnant. :(:(
    top 2013 wins: iPad, £50 dental care, £50 sportswear, £50 Nectar GC, £300 B&Q GC; jewellery, Bumbo, 12xPringles, 2xDiesel EDT, £25 Morrisons, £50 Loch Fyne

    would like to win a holiday, please!!
    :xmassmile Mummy to Finn - 12/09; Micah - 08/12! :j
  • Buttonmoons
    Buttonmoons Posts: 13,323 Forumite
    Whats a bwsc?
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.