We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 11

1…646647649651652…1499

Comments

  • Mazcabs
    Mazcabs Posts: 2,108 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Thought this might be of interest to some of you....

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8584931.stm

    Anyone seen any cheap Easter cookie cutters anywhere?
    Mum to 2 lovely boys who keep me busy.
  • Natalie85
    Natalie85 Posts: 243 Forumite
    Mazcabs wrote: »
    Thought this might be of interest to some of you....

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8584931.stm

    Anyone seen any cheap Easter cookie cutters anywhere?


    i saw them in tesco yesterday, bunny and egg shape ones.
    :)
  • jennynoo
    jennynoo Posts: 1,516 Forumite
    :heart:Mum to DD born Oct 2009 :heart:
    :j DS born April 2013 :j
    Breastfeeding peer supporter with the breastfeeding network. National breastfeeding helpline 0300 100 0212.
    :question: Ask me if you have any baby feeding questions :question:
  • aless02
    aless02 Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    Mazcabs wrote: »
    Thought this might be of interest to some of you....

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8584931.stm

    Anyone seen any cheap Easter cookie cutters anywhere?

    Omg, i just sold mine on ebay last week! :eek: :o but i sold mostly b,c i didn't like it, but also b,c i knew there were some questions about that style of sling. It was a present from my sis who doesn't have kids...:o crap, i wonder if i shld tell the buyer? But will they expect a refund?
    top 2013 wins: iPad, £50 dental care, £50 sportswear, £50 Nectar GC, £300 B&Q GC; jewellery, Bumbo, 12xPringles, 2xDiesel EDT, £25 Morrisons, £50 Loch Fyne

    would like to win a holiday, please!!
    :xmassmile Mummy to Finn - 12/09; Micah - 08/12! :j
  • jennynoo
    jennynoo Posts: 1,516 Forumite
    :heart:Mum to DD born Oct 2009 :heart:
    :j DS born April 2013 :j
    Breastfeeding peer supporter with the breastfeeding network. National breastfeeding helpline 0300 100 0212.
    :question: Ask me if you have any baby feeding questions :question:
  • feelinggood_2
    feelinggood_2 Posts: 11,115 Forumite
    aless02 wrote: »
    Omg, i just sold mine on ebay last week! :eek: :o but i sold mostly b,c i didn't like it, but also b,c i knew there were some questions about that style of sling. It was a present from my sis who doesn't have kids...:o crap, i wonder if i shld tell the buyer? But will they expect a refund?

    Personally, I'd email them. I don't think I'd be able to forgive myself if anything happened.

    I had one, I've donated it to my local Sling Meet so they can show Mums what isn't safe.
    Stay-at-home, attached Mummy to a 23lb 10oz, 11 month old baby boy.
  • Mazcabs
    Mazcabs Posts: 2,108 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    edited 24 March 2010 at 4:35PM
    Personally, I'd email them. I don't think I'd be able to forgive myself if anything happened.

    I had one, I've donated it to my local Sling Meet so they can show Mums what isn't safe.

    Yep I guess that would be what I would do

    Re socket covers - we have used them but after reading that it makes sense...
    Mum to 2 lovely boys who keep me busy.
  • aless02
    aless02 Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    I will send them the link to the story. Luckily it didn't sell for much so even if they somehow get ebay to make me do a refund, a baby's life is worth more than a few quid!! :eek: really terrible...
    top 2013 wins: iPad, £50 dental care, £50 sportswear, £50 Nectar GC, £300 B&Q GC; jewellery, Bumbo, 12xPringles, 2xDiesel EDT, £25 Morrisons, £50 Loch Fyne

    would like to win a holiday, please!!
    :xmassmile Mummy to Finn - 12/09; Micah - 08/12! :j
  • Buttonmoons
    Buttonmoons Posts: 13,323 Forumite
    Oh that' grim :(

    I had a sling with Keira, don't even know what type as I got it from someone and never used it. I was too paranoid she'd fall out of it :eek:

    I just elbowed one of those Mcdonalds coca cola glasses off the draining board, onto the floor it smashed, and into Karen's foot it went. I just mopped my kitchen floor aswell, it's all blood speckled and I have no plasters :rotfl:

    Those glasses are jinxed Im sure, the blue one broke apart in the sink when I was washing it and had my hand in the glass, nice lovely scar I have on my finger now


    I will book my tickets for Edin soon. Gimmie until payday (tomoz) and then I will do it :D
  • csh_2
    csh_2 Posts: 3,294 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Kieren has tooth number 2!

    Arrrrgggghhhhh!!! Instant headache lol Just registered on the BB forum and the sigs and what not do my head in! Totally not needing to be that size! Its so distracting!
    An avvy and a wee text siggy is all you need surely??
    I used to go on a couple of other forums but stopped cos the page ends up full of photos with about 3 lines of text lol

    That'll teach me for 'straying' I suppose! Saw a few names from the pregnancy thread I recognised
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.