We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Parents Club Part 11
Comments
-
Best of luck with the test today SM.
Has anyone else got a toddler going through a defiant stage? I feel like everytime I tell Charlotte to do something she either ignores me or says no. It's really irritating
Here I go again on my own....0 -
got-it-spend-it wrote: »I noticed you avvy, Sami, but I wondered if you'd had it for ages and I hadn't noticed so didn't say anything!
Fattybooboo- yay for chunky November boys! I hadn't had H weighed for 6 weeks so thought I'd better go. He was exactly where I had expected him to be, which is good. How's Toby taken to weaning? H loves it, it is so sweet to watch him.
Just caught up from last night. GISI Toby is loving the pureed fruits I have done, esp pear and apple, not so keen on the veg though. Today I am trying pear with parsnip to see if that is more of a success. He is on lunch and dinner now and am persevering with the veg, although its so much more fun feeding him the fruit, hehe!! Its been nice as DH has been feeding him his dinner as hes home from work in time which has been nice for him and also gives me a little break. The only thing Im finding tricky is timing it right, as Im giving the food before my milk, and I think sometimes I mistake his signals and hes not actually hungry, just bored say, but I darent leave it too long and him get over hungry as I dont think he would want the food at all then. How is Henry doing? Is there certain things he seems to like more than others?
After reading all the bedtime posts, I spoke to DH about it and and deffo gonna try T earlier to bed tonight, being as the last hour he does nothing but whinge anyway he is clearly tired (why its took me to now to realise this I dont know!!) Anyway I will report on the outcome!! Not so bad night here by our standards, almost 5 hours then almost 4 hour gaps between feeds in the night so can cope with that!!
Have a HUGE next order being delivered today, cant wait as not really bought any new clothes since being pregnant and I am in need of a wardrobe update!! Hope it comes this morning though as I wanted to go to see my mum this afternoon with T. xxBaby Toby born 17th Nov 09 :j0 -
Happy Birthday Katie. :bdaycake:
Good luck Searchie.
Mel Glad Kai seems to be over it. When did his start? Are we thinking its a 48 hour thing?
Did we hear back from Caz?
Scruff How is El this morning?
Was anyone else poorly?
V had her half bottle last night, and slept til 5 when she guzzled a full bottle. She had a very smelly wet poop but seems to be happier this morning and has some colour back in her face. :j
However, at 6.15, I was woken by L saying she didn't feel well, then she was sick all over my bedroom floor.
Noooooooo! She's laying on the sofa now with a blanket, being dramatic about drinking dioralyte!Has anyone else got a toddler going through a defiant stage? I feel like everytime I tell Charlotte to do something she either ignores me or says no. It's really irritating
Not a toddler, but she's been like that since being a toddler! :rotfl:
I do remember at some point 'No' becoming her favorite word. :mad: And I think it still is. Now it's mostly ignoring me.:beer:0 -
elle - I hope you are OK. :grouphug:
fitzio - I saw about SuzyWuzy the other day! I happened to see her posting on the Pg Thread and thought hey? I remember her saying she was planning for 2 close together.
Good Luck SM
Happy birthday Katie :bdaycake:
So much for a quiet day, booked a job and thought I'd do it tomorrow while my friend has Jack for an hour so but just realised I can't do it so it needs to be today!A very busy Yummy Mummy to a 1 year old gorgeous boy :smileyhea
Where does the time go? :think:0 -
morning

off to baby group this morning, havent been since we went to Ireland. will be good to see how the babies are doing.
elle- dont think mfd meant anything nasty nbout saying it was amybe time for just formula. i thought you were mentioning that you had used formula for past few days then ebm, to see if if there might have been a connection (apologies if this was not the case)
fattybooboo- kian struggles with veg but loves the fruit. i try mixing the fruit into the veg but have little success. at the moment he's having baby rice with apple/pear puree for breakfast, trying some veg aroung lunchtime and then something from my/dh plate at dinner time. finger food so he's getting used to different flavours/textures. is quite amusing to see his reactions to the different foods we give him.
thnk i;ll get him weighed this morning as HV is there before baby group and see how he is doing.'Children are not things to be moulded, but are people to be unfolded'0 -
Happy Birthday Katie.
Good luck SM.
My 2 year old ignores me and repeats over and over and over what she wants even if I have said No! xDS1 12/10/04
DS2 13/07/06
DD1 06/12/070 -
-
'Children are not things to be moulded, but are people to be unfolded'0 -
Happy birthday Katie and NMS!!
Good luck SM!
How's Charlie?
And I'm still waiting for news of Weezl's boobs.
Another sleepless night here, Mistress Molly was wailing in her sleep/half awake all night. I'm seriously hurting. Need to take a shower and go to my two meetings, and I think a friend is coming by later to try to recover data from her SD card and so we can go swimming and checking out a local gym.
AND there is the neverending round of householdy stuff to do. Under the high chair are so many ricecake crumbs that we could probably squash them back together into an entire pack of ricecakes.Organised Birthdays and Christmas: Spend So Far: £193.75; Saved from RRP £963.76
Three gifts left to buy0 -
Morning all,
Holly slept a bit better last night. I woke up and thought "hmm, she is doing well, what time is it" and when I looked at the clock, it was 5am. Then I noticed there were no lights on the monitor and it had run out of charge! :eek:
I am pretty sure she hadn't stirred before then and if she had been full on crying I would have heard her, but maybe if she was having a moan in her sleep, I wouldn't have. Oh well, I plugged it in and she didn't wake until 7am. So that was 10pm - 7am. :T She usually goes a bit earlier but we were running a bit behind schedule last night and I don't really do strict routine ayway!
Had a house day planned today, cooking for us and Holly and cleaning, and catching up with stuff on my to do list. But I think I need to go to shops as I didn't manage to do everything yesterday that I wanted to - I have stuff to take back and I need the cash! Went to shopping centre in town yesterday where I don't normally go and arranged to meet MIL. I really wanted to nip in and out but to give her more time with Holly, we ended up walking around for about 4 hours. It cost me £8.40 in parking!!!! I nearly had a heart attack! :eek:
Happy Birthday Katie and NMS! _party_0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards


