We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Parents Club Part 11
Comments
-
Oh yes, someone posted on HUKD that the next Asda Baby & Toddler event starts a week today (20th April). Don’t think anyone has mentioned it here yet.
And I had a nosey on the Pregnancy thread there and see that Xmas is getting another girl as she wanted, and SuzyWuzy is pregnant again with number 6! Just in case anyone remembers her.
And Kennyjosiah has had her baby and it made me laugh remembering Beenie getting freaked out when she said hello to them and they deleted their post and everyone thought she was going mad lol.
I am not pregnant btw, was just checking on SJ as I didn’t think she had been on for a few days and she had last posted on the PG thread! Stalker like behaviour from me!0 -
AF - whatever works has got to be the way forward!
Twinkle twinkle is the only song that I sing in Benjamins room - over and over and over...I usually stop halfway through a verse just to amuse myself :rotfl::o
Off to bed. Goodnight all. xxplease listen to MFD - she is a wise woman
Proud Mummy to the gorgeous Benjamin John born 14 March 2009, 8lbs 14ozA new little seedling on the way, due 30 September 20120 -
Hi Fitzio [wave]
MFD you are right
night night
went to Morrisons last night and all the 4+ pampers that were on deal were sold out. i didnt want to try the size 5 as i have picked up huggies size 5 and they are quite a bit big yet around the legs (eek leakage)0 -
We have a very random choice of songs but it's the same every nite since she was very ickle and never any trouble at bedtime, I hear thunder x 2 then twinkle twinkle. Ask her what she is going to tell Katie and Snuggles (bears) about her day. Kiss her goodnight then off she goes to tell them about her days activities. She can worble at them for ages!!
El was askin for num num nice before bed tonite but all she got was water, you feel so cruel not giving them food coz they don't understand why they shouldn't eat. So far so good altho just heard her coughin but she seems to have settled back down, fingers crossed x xEveryone is entitled to their opinionEllie 25/12/070 -
My_Fathers_Daughter wrote: »I kind of meant that if he is happier on formula days then maybe formula may be a full-time option in the future...
Although it isn't that long until he is 1 :T:T
*confused* Would you suggest a direct BFer stopped BFing after just a few fractious hours? He's been an absolute dream all day time, he just woke up hungry :cool: We'll stop when we're ready and in the meantime just feed more EBM as necessary.
And on that note, I'm off to bed
Night all xx 0 -
Oh yes, someone posted on HUKD that the next Asda Baby & Toddler event starts a week today (20th April). Don’t think anyone has mentioned it here yet.
And I had a nosey on the Pregnancy thread there and see that Xmas is getting another girl as she wanted, and SuzyWuzy is pregnant again with number 6! Just in case anyone remembers her.
And Kennyjosiah has had her baby and it made me laugh remembering Beenie getting freaked out when she said hello to them and they deleted their post and everyone thought she was going mad lol.
I am not pregnant btw, was just checking on SJ as I didn’t think she had been on for a few days and she had last posted on the PG thread! Stalker like behaviour from me!
Omg i was thinking about SuzyWuzy the other [STRIKE]day[/STRIKE] week i even went on her profile to see if she'd been around!
Lol i remember that too :rotfl: Time has flown it doesn't seem so long ago...
Great news about Xmaslolly too0 -
Morning:)
K woke at 6.30 (again) I shouldn't really complain, even though he has been poorly he has still slept all night and just got up earlier.
He seems mostly better today, fingers crossed. Hope all the other poorly ones are feeling better xxUnless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
Nothing is going to get better. It's not.0 -
Morning
E woke at 6am so I brought him downstairs, but he snoozed again till half 6 and then wanted milk, he still hasnt fell back asleep which isnt normal lol he usually sleeps straight after his morning bottle, then when he feeds at 9ish he usually stays awake till 12 or so, I was kinda counting on him sleeping now cos I am wrecked and so need a nap on the sofa lolDebt £30,823.48/£44,856.56 ~ 06/02/21 - 31.28% Paid OffMortgage (01/04/09 - 01/07/39)
£79,515.99/£104,409.00 (as of 05/02/21) ~ 23.84% Paid Off
Lloyds (M) - £1196.93/£1296.93 ~ Next - £2653.79/£2700.46 ~ Mobile - £296.70/£323.78
HSBC (H) -£5079.08/£5281.12 ~ HSBC (M) - £4512.19/£4714.23
Barclays (H) - £4427.32/£4629.36 ~ Barclays (M) - £4013.78/£4215.82
Halifax (H) - £4930.04/£5132.12 ~ Halifax (M) - £3708.65/£3911.20
Asda Savings - £0
POAMAYC 2021 #87 £1290.07 ~ 2020/£3669.48 ~ 2019/£10,615.18 ~ 2018/£13,912.57 ~ 2017/£10,380.18 ~ 2016/£7454.80
~ Emergency Savings: £0
My Debt Free Diary (Link)0 -
Morning

Sorry I just disappeared last night - I was sooo tired and nearly nodding off at the laptop!
Hope Charlie is better today Caz.
Awww mel, poor K. At least he managed to sleep all night which is good for both of you.
Not going well at CMs here, I think we're just going to leave it again for a while. C is clearly not ready and we're getting nowhere fast
My baby is pulling herself up to standing! On the bottom stair, on her little piano, on the sofa and on me
Will get a pic when I can find my camera - we all need a pic fix now and then! Sealed Pot Challenge #817 £50 banked
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards