We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 10

1…832833835837838…1183

Comments

  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    tarajayne wrote: »
    My piggy daughter had our Chicken Supreme with her rice for dinner then a whole kiwi, was still opening her mouth each time I put mine in!

    jayden cries when his finishes .. when you finish .. he even cried when the bloody dog finished his food x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • I've got a shopping trip tomorrow thanks to my mum - we're hitting George at Asda tomorrow - bored of Matalan.

    I need to get some PJ's as Waterbabies are fundraising for Haiti with a pajama party at our next lesson - my only problem is I don't own a matching set of PJ's.

    Sami - woohoo.gif for DH coming home early - make his favourite meal then tell him about the pushchair.
    Proud to be dealing with my debts
    DD Katie born April 2007!
    3 years 9 months and proud of it
    dreams do come true (eventually!)

  • tarajayne
    tarajayne Posts: 7,081 Forumite
    jayden cries when his finishes .. when you finish .. he even cried when the bloody dog finished his food x

    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

    MDW, I want your smilies?
    Too many children, too little time!!!
    :p
  • I like this one !!feathers.gif
    Wonder if Chris fancies a pillow fight tonight ??

    snoopy.gif
    The two best things I have done with my life
    :TDD 5/11/02 :j DS 17/6/09 :T
    STOPTOBER CHALLANGE ... here we go !!
  • Keep forgetting what I want to say

    Beaches I'm about 1.5 hours from Anglesey, but we also like Ainsdale beach near Southport (is that the one that was on Corrie? I don't watch so don't know) as the dog goes absolutely nuts there and sleeps for a week after.

    Tara - Grrrr at the ladies being asked to leave, but Yay for the review.

    Krystal - sorry for about the holiday.

    I nicked the link off Sami.
    Proud to be dealing with my debts
    DD Katie born April 2007!
    3 years 9 months and proud of it
    dreams do come true (eventually!)

  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    I like this one !!feathers.gif
    Wonder if Chris fancies a pillow fight tonight ??

    you fancy making a few feathers fly ;) :rotfl: x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • Sami_Bee
    Sami_Bee Posts: 14,555 Forumite
    ...
    Sami - woohoo.gif for DH coming home early - make his favourite meal then tell him about the pushchair.
    I was thinking steak, lime vodka and jiggy - he'll probably offer to buy the matching (£64 :eek::eek::eek:) cosy toes after that :rotfl:

    Nicki - have you got anywhere with getting anything back from the robbery?

    before I forget Edgar can commando crawl:T

    will some one white type who killed Archie? I don't watch but need to know :p
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
  • elle_gee
    elle_gee Posts: 8,584 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Sami, it was Stacey :)
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    edited 20 February 2010 at 1:15AM
    sami STACEY DID IT ... and YAYYY!!! for ed (:doh: for saying chris) x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • yay.gif

    for commando crawling.

    I'm curious too, but not enough to actually watch IYKWIM
    Proud to be dealing with my debts
    DD Katie born April 2007!
    3 years 9 months and proud of it
    dreams do come true (eventually!)

This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.