We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 10

1…835836838840841…1183

Comments

  • Sami_Bee
    Sami_Bee Posts: 14,555 Forumite
    hmm I'm loving these and these, maybe I should stick some of the 7pairs of trainers I already own on ebay to get funds/space :D
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
  • Sami - 7 pairs!!!! I'm really letting the side down I have 1 pair and they're about 6 years old!

    I don't like clothes or shoe shopping for myself but when it comes to Katie it's a different matter.

    It's quite embarrassing really as most of the time I look like I've been dragged through a hedge backwards whereas I love her looking pretty!
    Proud to be dealing with my debts
    DD Katie born April 2007!
    3 years 9 months and proud of it
    dreams do come true (eventually!)

  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    i love dcs sami they're the only trainers i buy now x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • BeenieCat
    BeenieCat Posts: 6,567 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Tia i paid £3.99 per sq m for my bedroom carpets, and i got foam backed so i didn't need to pay for underlay lol. (cheapskate moi) My rooms are something like 12ft x 14ft and 12ft by 12ft and i paid about £100 & £120 including fitting.

    4m width is wider than a 'standard' roll though i think isn't it?

    I uploaded smileys a while back that we could all use, link is here if anyone wants to save http://s966.photobucket.com/albums/ae146/PiaSmileys/?start=all

    Docs was a waste of time just as i expected. She trumped at doc loads mwahaha. He just said if no wet nappy in 8 hours then worry. She's weeing though so not worried. I said how long should i wait for poo to arrive before worrying. He basically said never, as long as she wees. looool ok.
  • Sami_Bee
    Sami_Bee Posts: 14,555 Forumite
    Sami - 7 pairs!!!! I'm really letting the side down I have 1 pair and they're about 6 years old!

    I don't like clothes or shoe shopping for myself but when it comes to Katie it's a different matter.

    It's quite embarrassing really as most of the time I look like I've been dragged through a hedge backwards whereas I love her looking pretty!
    :eek: only 1 pair how do you cope? :rotfl:I'm terrible, there is a reason I don't drink/smoke etc I have no self control, I'd be dead within a year if I did!
    I'm no where near as into clothes as I used to be since having the boys but the thing I love about shoes is it doesn't matter how droopy your boobs are or squidy your belly is shoes always fit and heels make you feel shexy :cool: I dress Chris up in trendy stuff all the time :o he has a few pairs of skinny jeans and I came <this> close to buying him some real ugg boots the other day:eek: (they were red and so so cool but I just can't spend that on his shoes!)
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
  • elle_gee
    elle_gee Posts: 8,584 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Talking of no self control, I'm sat here having eaten two mini rolls, thinking I want more but if I go to the kitchen I'll just fetch the rest of the box of six and eat them all :o (good job they were on BOGOF :rotfl:)
  • They are really really comfy, I have had to cope ever since I had a horse squish a little toe, I have to find footwear that doesn't squish it too much
    Proud to be dealing with my debts
    DD Katie born April 2007!
    3 years 9 months and proud of it
    dreams do come true (eventually!)

  • elle_gee
    elle_gee Posts: 8,584 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    GISI, Jumperoo currently for £89.99 from Boots with 10 points per £1 :)
    http://www.boots.com/en/Fisher-Price-Precious-Planet-Jumperoo_982817/
  • BeenieCat
    BeenieCat Posts: 6,567 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Omg i can't sleep. I hate this :(
  • weezl74
    weezl74 Posts: 8,701 Forumite
    Sami_Bee wrote: »
    Weezl, a jar of food? maybe one breakfasty and one lunch/tea

    thanks for all the tips for Fergie's emergency bag :)

    Can I just check it out
    with you now it's all packed:

    • sheet of important phone numbers plus a rough idea of the routine of his day
    • RTU formula
    • 3 jars baby food (would do BLW but it could be anytime in the next 7 weeks so would go off!)
    • spoon
    • mussie
    • nappies, wipes, cream
    • 2x changes of clothes
    • sleeping bag
    • toy rabbit
    • dummies
    • bottle
    • lactulose
    • syringe
    • calpol
    • his car seat
    • his travel cot

    :hello:Jonathan 'Fergie' Fergus William, born 05/03/09, 7lb 4.4oz:hello:
    :)Benjamin 'Kezzie' Kester Jacob, born 18/03/10, 7lb 5oz:)
    cash neutral gifts 2011, value of purchased gifts/actual paid/amount earnt to cover it £67/£3.60/£0
    january grocery challenge, feed 4 of us for £40
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.