We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 10

1…833834836838839…1183

Comments

  • tarajayne
    tarajayne Posts: 7,081 Forumite
    Ok, well I didn't come on last night as I was gaah.gif after we argue.gif, I really wanted to actionsmile.gif but realised I was actually banghead.gif as usual.
    Too many children, too little time!!!
    :p
  • Yeah for comando crawlin :D

    SM, can you change that to white !!!!!
    The two best things I have done with my life
    :TDD 5/11/02 :j DS 17/6/09 :T
    STOPTOBER CHALLANGE ... here we go !!
  • money_maker_3
    money_maker_3 Posts: 9,591 Forumite
    Stoptober Survivor
    edited 20 February 2010 at 1:12AM
    tarajayne wrote: »
    Ok, well I didn't come on last night as I was gaah.gif after we argue.gif, I really wanted to actionsmile.gif but realised I was actually banghead.gif as usual.


    :T:T:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    (that looks bad, I am laughing at the way you have typed it, not he actual story :))
    The two best things I have done with my life
    :TDD 5/11/02 :j DS 17/6/09 :T
    STOPTOBER CHALLANGE ... here we go !!
  • tarajayne
    tarajayne Posts: 7,081 Forumite
    Sami_Bee wrote: »
    I was thinking steak, lime vodka and jiggy - he'll probably offer to buy the matching (£64 :eek::eek::eek:) cosy toes after that :rotfl:

    Nicki - have you got anywhere with getting anything back from the robbery?

    before I forget Edgar can commando crawl:T

    will some one white type who killed Archie? I don't watch but need to know :p

    Yeah Edgar, :j Maddy does this and has given herself rough skin on her fore arms, any ideas?
    Too many children, too little time!!!
    :p
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    im loving this smileys x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • rolling.gif

    I guess you like the link Tara?
    Proud to be dealing with my debts
    DD Katie born April 2007!
    3 years 9 months and proud of it
    dreams do come true (eventually!)

  • SM, you have ruined enders on i-player for me in the morning, so can you please white out your revelation so that anyone catching up that hasnt saw it doesnt have it ruined too.
    The two best things I have done with my life
    :TDD 5/11/02 :j DS 17/6/09 :T
    STOPTOBER CHALLANGE ... here we go !!
  • Sami_Bee
    Sami_Bee Posts: 14,555 Forumite
    edited 20 February 2010 at 1:16AM
    double post!

    no idea Tara, I assume she's already wearing long sleeves?
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
  • Tara, I agree that was a bit crap from Jay Z !!!
    I think he needs a ''can do better'' :p
    The two best things I have done with my life
    :TDD 5/11/02 :j DS 17/6/09 :T
    STOPTOBER CHALLANGE ... here we go !!
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    sorry mm didnt realise :doh: x
    :)Still searching .....:)
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.