We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Parents Club Part 10
Comments
-
Thanks everyone - I'm glad it's ok to be :eek: because I think I was rather obviously :eek: and didn't want to have upset her by overreacting.
I've just read a fantastic breastfeeding summary and want to put it here. I think I'll pimp it on the pregnancy thread as well.Organised Birthdays and Christmas: Spend So Far: £193.75; Saved from RRP £963.76
Three gifts left to buy0 -
Aless does it light up? Amber likes lighty uppy things lol.
Weezl, eyebrow ring?! (think i'm slow here lol)
Maz that's a good idea, i read about those ages ago they have them at Teesside park, not sure if they do it here but i'll look into it.
Also, a N.E meet was mentioned, i was meant to ask the preggy ladies but i don't think i ever checked for a response.. LOL. I'm useless. But angela, becles and Susan are local, and kindof said after the baby is born (obv) and Cafcgirl is near me0 -
I definitely want a seahorse, she stops grunting while the glow worm is on, which plays for all of 10 seconds. 5 minutes would be heavenly.
It's great - i'd happily have paid twice as much for ours:j Very proud mummy to Evie Mae born 26/12/09 :jAims for 2010 - be a good mummy, lose (some) weight, clear (some) debts, be happy
0 -
I don't really like pierced baby ears either! I was 9 when I had mine done for my birthday.
Talking about having more babies, dh mentioned about the snip again yesterday. I think we really need to have a chat, I am sort of coming round to the idea as 4 kids is ok and at the end of the day we would not want another within the next 2-3yrs and dh is 37...wheras I am only 30. He did say that he wasn't keen on having newborn babies in his 40s!! I just worry that it is too final, but wondered, maybe I need that kind of finality or I would probably go on to have 10 more!!!
Sorry, just sort of thinking out loud!
Mel xUnless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
Nothing is going to get better. It's not.0 -
I eanrly bought one in Tesco but they only had blue and i decided i wanted a pink one so put it back lol.
Amber is sleeping, my right boob hasn't been used since last night and feels like it's got a rock implant. Might wake her up :eek:0 -
yup it plays v annoying songs for maybe 2 min, then a quiet light show for several min after.
Maz, thx for reminding about the cinema, i think our local does the same but i'd forgottentop 2013 wins: iPad, £50 dental care, £50 sportswear, £50 Nectar GC, £300 B&Q GC; jewellery, Bumbo, 12xPringles, 2xDiesel EDT, £25 Morrisons, £50 Loch Fyne
would like to win a holiday, please!!
:xmassmile Mummy to Finn - 12/09; Micah - 08/12! :j0 -
Have a nice afternoon everyone. I'm off for a couple of hour shopping trip with Lucy before we collect the girls from school. Trying to get some idea's for 10yo's 11th Birthday before we go shopping again tomorrow with 16yo to help us out.
Nice to see some not so regular posters posting (no jokes about toilet habits this time please, it's been done before
)
Enjoy :wave:0 -
I'm another one that cant stand babies with pierced ears. I think its ok once they can ask for it though. I had my ears pierced when I was 4/5, when I could ask to have them pierced and it was explained to me by my parents that it would hurt, and that I would have to look after the piercings by cleaning them and that would hurt for a while too.
I think its probably the only thing from my upbringing I agreed with!Mummy to
DS (born March 2009)
DD (born January 2012)
0 -
redmel1621 wrote: »
Talking about having more babies, dh mentioned about the snip again yesterday.
From a mans perspective, i'd never have the snip. It's a very final decision and if i'd already had it, I wouldn't be able to have any children with Lucy. He could have the snip, but then regret it, and i'd hate for someone to have that kind of regret.0 -
Weezl, eyebrow ring?! (think i'm slow here lol)
was just joking beenie
cos you said you hoped noone would be offended :rotfl:so I thought I'd fake an awful piercing to have on an 11 month old:o
:hello:Jonathan 'Fergie' Fergus William, born 05/03/09, 7lb 4.4oz:hello:
Benjamin 'Kezzie' Kester Jacob, born 18/03/10, 7lb 5oz:)
cash neutral gifts 2011, value of purchased gifts/actual paid/amount earnt to cover it £67/£3.60/£0
january grocery challenge, feed 4 of us for £400
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards