We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

OS Daily Thread - Tuesday 26th January 2010

12346»

Comments

  • redruby
    redruby Posts: 7,317 Forumite
    Hi guys, sorry to gate-crash but can I ask a quick question..... can you re-freeze cooked chicken? It wasn't previously frozen before it was coooked...

    Thanks

    Sx

    you are not gate crashing, everyone is welcome, and yes you can freeze your chicken x
  • jc2703
    jc2703 Posts: 1,780 Forumite
    Evening All

    Hope everyone has had a good day. Mines been one of the better ones of late in that it was (so far....) completely uneventful!

    Dinner was meatballs in tomato sauce which i put in the slow cooker this morning and we had it with pasta a nd garlic bread.

    I haven't done a meal plan this week and I feel quite lost without it altho I just need to plan for the kids for the next two nights as tomorrow we (me and DH) are off to a tapas restaurant (never been before...I'm looking forward to it but not looking forward to DH finding something he likes!) and Thursday we're out for Pizza....call us lucky or greedy - either way I will smugly call it 'work' :D I also have a pizza job which is to order and collect so might bring that back tomorrow night for the twins as a treat for babysitting ;)

    Got another busy weekend MS-ing this week but its all local and then I'm flying to Mums a week on Thursday (managed to pick up 3 jobs in the airport going out ....and one coming back :cool:) but I'm not doing any while I'm there - I am doing nothing!

    Need to look at the budget for the next month (starts on Friday for me) its a bit too tight so need to see where I can 'manipulate' it a bit!

    See you all tomorrow!

    J x
    Climbing back on the OS wagon after a short vacation to Recklessness
    Quit Smoking 08/06/09
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.