🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Top restaurant deals discussion area

Options

Comments

• slap1964
    Options
  • golum_2
    Options
    Just joined the Gourmet Society online with promo code 'PREMIER' which gives you 14 months membership for £25.
    :beer:
  • kymona
    Options
    I just got a dicount card for manchester with better deals and a cheaper rate than the rest in manchester used it in the top clubs like the venue etc and some great food places

http://www.myfavouritecard.co.uk
  • Mac_Sami
    Options
    golum wrote: »
    Just joined the Gourmet Society online with promo code 'PREMIER' which gives you 14 months membership for £25.
    :beer:

You sir, are a legend. Have been looking to join the Gourmey Society for a while now, did a quick search for promo codes and used your one - it worked a treat :)

Thanks!
  • misscomickat
    Options
    I always go to www.sugarvine.com to search for deals on different days at restaurants.
  • loogravestock
    Options
    Time Out is currently running some brilliant restaurant deals, advertised as Valentine offers, but actually running for the entire month of feb, visit http://www.timeout.com/london/restaurants/offers.html for a list of restaurants and their offers. I just booked a table for two at Gilgamesh in Camden because I've been there before and it's fantastic - well worth a visit, and their set menu is 50% off the normal price of £40!!! Everything's good, so it's highly recommended!!
  • kphempsall
    Options
    Let me start by saying I love to save money (good job as my girlfriend love's spending it).

I recently joined THE GOURMET FOOD SOCIETY on monday, tuesday I used the card at Tonic in Nottingham. With a group of four I saved myself almost as much as the membership fee. *Result*

Last night though we went to No. 4 Wood street in Mansfield for my dad's birthday again a group of four. Where you can use the card with their own offers. We all had a three course meal off the set menu for £18.95 with a free bottle of wine and appetiser already a good offer. When requesting the bill I gave the lady the my card she simply took 25% off the total including drinks which means I saved £23.50.

I must say No. 4 Wood street was brilliant but I did feel a little bit cheap presenting the card on top of another offer. Until on the way home I realised I had just eaten a four course meal with a glass of wine, water and bottle of budweiser for £15.95 in a fancy restaurant. When the joy took over the feeling of cheap.

Love the website its good to see people helping one another for a change.
    Please leave your reply's maybe you have an offer to interest me.
  • Linguistic_Chimp
    Options
    Hi all,

I was looking for this thread, but I can't seem to find one dedicated to this offer. I thought it would be a good idea to have one so people can post their questions and/or reviews about the participating restaurants on there to help others using the offer.

:think:

Also someone could perhaps put together a full list of the participating restaurants as there still isn't one on the Times website, only an interactive map.

What do you suggest????

Linguistic Chimp
  • kazprincess
    Options
    does anybody know a card for the Essex area??
    wins 2008: nada:angry:
  • Linguistic_Chimp
    Options
    :idea:

After consultation with the board guide for restaurants and vouchers, we decided I should start a new thread for The Times Eat out for £10 offer.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport