We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Complaint Letter Successes

1…204205207209210…243

Comments

  • Artofdookie
    Artofdookie Posts: 4,611 Forumite
    My shopping is delivered very week from Tesco without bags even though i have it ticked i want them. I lost the plot on Saturday when everything came just shoved in the crates and emailed cs. They have emailed me a £30 off voucher with no min spend this morning
    Well I Love Tv And I Love T. Rex, I Can See Through Your Skirt I've Got X-Ray Spex
  • Anyone got a contact e-mail for the Whitbread group?
    I want to contact them directly, but not using a contact form as I'd like to send it as a proper letter.
    I'm getting older, and lifes getting harder!:mad:
  • blackaqua
    blackaqua Posts: 192 Forumite
    No
    Address for restaurants:

    Whitbread Group PLC (Registered office)

    Whitbread Court
    Houghton Hall Business Park
    Porz Avenue
    Dunstable
    LU5 5XE

    :A
  • SianEvans123
    SianEvans123 Posts: 56 Forumite
    No
    Wrlote to Aunt Bessies to complain that a pack of yorkshire puddings had only 11 instead of the advertised 12 in the packet and got £3 vouchers for Aunt Bessies!
  • Angel_A_2
    Angel_A_2 Posts: 864 Forumite
    No
    Hello,

    don't be so negative with Tesco....You just gota do it right.;) I got an email address for The Chief Exex on here and wrote to him and Blogged him on a site too, regarding my mums kettle that blew her entire ground floor.

    Brand was Breville (they are replacing it too;) ) My mums near 70, so I did it for her..just emails too.

    Anyhew Tesco's Execs replied me with a gift card for £20 for my mum. Result I say!!!:j
    Cos they can AFFORD IT! My mummy can't!:mad:

    My mum calls me "Mini Martin" I'm so flattered by that...LOVE IT HERE!;)
  • ruear
    ruear Posts: 103 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Yes
    I want to complain to Tesco.
    Does anybody have an email address for customers services?
    Thanks.
    Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. Terry Pratchett
  • Angel_A_2
    Angel_A_2 Posts: 864 Forumite
    No
    Hope these help

    customer.service@tesco.co.uk)

    [EMAIL="sue.stroud@uk.tesco.com"]sue.stroud@uk.tesco.com[/EMAIL]) on behalf of Leahy, Terry (Terry.Leahy@uk.tesco.com
  • oXojodieoXo
    oXojodieoXo Posts: 120 Forumite
    No - but the title needs to change
    i went to alton towers yesterday and hurt myself on the water rapids have a massive bruise on my leg and took a chunk out of my elbow do you think its worth me complaining to them
  • ilovecompanies
    ilovecompanies Posts: 454 Forumite
    No
    Yes!!! A chunk out of your elbow?!!!
    Pigsback- 250pp (11.50 claimed) Ipoints- 200
    Toluna- 16 615 (Need 60000 for Sainsbury's voucher) Lightspeed- 110 points (aiming for a W H miths or BHS 10.00 voucher)
  • kirkie_2
    kirkie_2 Posts: 448 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    No
    i went to alton towers yesterday and hurt myself on the water rapids have a massive bruise on my leg and took a chunk out of my elbow do you think its worth me complaining to them
    I bet you would have had to do it at the time as how can you prove you did it there and not at home etc....
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.