We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

River Island, further 50% off sale prices

2456789

Comments

  • how much is postage?xx

    £3.95... i think i just paid!
  • I ordered from river island yesterday. Kept saying the items in my basket were out of stock so my total order went from £67 down to £35! I entered my card details, it said order processed and then i got an error saying my session had timed out and the items were still in my basket. So i had to do it again.. And surprise surpise another item out of stock. My basket then went down to £27. It worked the second time.

    I checked my bank this morning i have been charged twice, ahh lovely.. Sent them an email. Hopefully they will refund me soon
  • Dont know if Im having a thick day but I cant find the sale stock at all? Theres no link on the round promo bit and if I click on womens its all the full price stuff....help!!
  • Worked it out......ordered 3 dresses and a pair of jeans for £36, just hope I like them all
    :beer:
  • Womens only !!!! How sexist lol
  • Went down to my local River Island this morning (it is next to Clarkes where I had to go for kids shoes) and was surprised not many people in there so picked up 2 jumpers and a dress for £19.50 :)

    Thanks OP
  • tara747
    tara747 Posts: 10,238 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Everything seems to be oos!!!
    Get to 119lbs! 1/2/09: 135.6lbs 1/5/11: 145.8lbs 30/3/13 150lbs 22/2/14 137lbs 2/6/14 128lbs 29/8/14 124lbs 2/6/17 126lbs
    Save £180,000 by 31 Dec 2020! 2011: £54,342 * 2012: £62,200 * 2013: £74,127 * 2014: £84,839 * 2015: £95,207 * 2016: £109,122 * 2017: £121,733 * 2018: £136,565 * 2019: £161,957 * 2020: £197,685
    eBay sales - £4,559.89 Cashback - £2,309.73
  • thatsfabulous
    thatsfabulous Posts: 1,672 Forumite
    I went into store today and got a few things. Was a few things that I wanted which where online & sold out but not instore however still happy with my bargins.

    Thanks again m4dh4tter for letting to know about it.:T
    New York ♥..........These street will make you feel brand new, Big lights will inspire you.
    No place in the world that can compare ♥ 2nd October 2010 ♥
  • BlueCow1975
    BlueCow1975 Posts: 1,422 Forumite
    Did not find any clothes in stock at all and the odd pair of shoes in a size 8. Looks like they had some fab stuff and I missed it lol!! :cry:
  • jtz
    jtz Posts: 1,423 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    went today and got a £49.99 dress for £5!!!!:j:j Thanks OP!!!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.