• Wesker
    Wesker Posts: 1,387 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    £2 to my £2 pot :T
    Errrr...come back later ;)
  • Thrifty_Pixie
    Options
    Aww....you guys are fantabulous! Thanks for all your good wishes. I have a maHOOsive lump in my throat :o

I have no advice about OHs loathe to do the marriage thing, I'm afraid, as I wasn't angling for this at all! I was with my ex for 15 years and it didn't come up seriously, but now i'm back with my old boyfriend it seems that he doesn't want to go any further than this without the whole shebang. Well...I AM worth it..and he's only human after all ;) Haha.

No dates set yet, but I'm ring shopping this weekend and then we're venue hunting from then on - that will dictate when we do it, but sooner rather than later so it doesn't become a nightmare. If anyone has any thrifty recommendations for vintage dresses, transport...ANYTHING really, feel free to PM or advise here. I'm not going to forget everything I've learnt from you lovely people in the DFW and PAD worlds :)

Anyhoo. My PAD today is a small, but perfectly formed, £3.85 (£3.75 into my pot, 10p STC).

I hope you're all well and dandy...tomorrow's FRIDAY! Yay! Woot and so forth :D
    Mortgage-Free Wannabe
    Mortgage at start [20/6/12]: £151,800/MFD Jun 2035 (age 65)
    Mortgage now [5/11/14]: £139,212.14/MFD Oct 2029 (age 59)
    Personal Library 2014
    :starmod: Read in 2014: 57/60 :starmod: In Progress: 2 :starmod: Books In: 94 :starmod: Books Out: 12 :starmod: TBR: 847 :starmod:
  • sashybo
    sashybo Posts: 4,506 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Hi all, relatively big pad for me today - £46 - £35 to Flooring fund (money from Pureprofile and Jackpot Joy) and £11 between the 2 ccs. :j

All this talk of weddings *shudder* would like to get married but dread the expense, the hassle and everyone looking at me! :eek: I do not like being the centre of attention! :rotfl: Good luck with the planning Thrifty!
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. Car loan 1 £14,060, Car loan 2 £10,843 . Debt Free Diary to try & keep spending in check.
  • Silaqui
    Silaqui Posts: 2,778 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hello Padders!

£56.51 minimum payment for me today please Keza. (decided to go for a slightly different shade of pink :p)

Not really much to report today, glad it's Friday tomorrow and the return of LOST wooo!

xx
    Ths signature is out of date because I'm too lazy to update it... :o
  • clearing_out_my_pockets
    Options
    Thrifty, are you me in disguise? I was with my ex for 7 years (almost) and am now engaged to an old boyfriend!

I have a second PaD of £2

P.S still touting for farmville neighbours - I want a bigger farm, damn it!
    Don't worry about typing out my username - Call me COMP
    (Unless you know my real name - in which case, feel free to use that just to confuse people!)
  • Eager_Elephant
    Options
    My PAD today is £835.74.

This together with my other PAD's for Jan have been sent to the Estate Agent as my 2 mnths deposit for the house we are moving into next week!!!

Will have to find a further £425 next week for the first months rent - I am sure I can conjure that up from somewhere.

Oohh if only this money was coming off our debt?!!? (says she wistfully)

EE
  • angelicmary85
    Options
    Thrifty, are you me in disguise? I was with my ex for 7 years (almost) and am now engaged to an old boyfriend!

I have a second PaD of £2

P.S still touting for farmville neighbours - I want a bigger farm, damn it!

Hey Comp...my OH needs neighbours...
    Started PADdin' 13/04/09 paid £7486.66 - CC free 02/11/10
    Aim for 2011 - pay off car loan £260.00 saved
    Nerd No. 1173! :j
    Made by God...Improved by the The Devil :D
  • clearing_out_my_pockets
    Options
    Hey Comp...my OH needs neighbours...

Done! Thanks!
    Don't worry about typing out my username - Call me COMP
    (Unless you know my real name - in which case, feel free to use that just to confuse people!)
  • sashanut
    sashanut Posts: 3,252 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Hi all:j

Popping in late on duty to PAD please:D Todays quota is £112.49 to DH Lloyds CC; £258.11 to my Lloyds CC; £268.64 to LLoyds o/d (sensing a pattern here:eek:).....and £4 in £2 coins to VW campervan moneybox:T:T:T

Total Pad for today Keza is £643.24 - thank you:D
    New start JAN15 - NOT BUYING IT 2015 :eek:. Long haul DFW #145 : 2011 DEBTBUSTING : £5500 OD GONE, £2000 OD - GONE £93,610.30 cc & loan debt - GONE 27.6.14 FINALLY DEBT & MORTGAGE FREE :happyhear
  • SarahNeedle1872
    Options
    COMP, are we fv friends? I cant remember who's real name matches which MSE name :o

Sx
    'We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars' - Oscar Wilde
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure