We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Parents Club Part 8
Comments
-
Thats shocking Elle!
I was on constant monitoring due to meconium in the waters and when the MW was out of the room, the alarm sounded, a long continuous beep.I sha* myself and started screaming at OH to get someone, he ran and got MW who came in and said 'its just a paper jam' !!!!!! !!!!!! why would you have that alarm for a paper jam!
About an hr later babys heartbeat started dipping with every contraction and the machine gave the faintest of beeps0 -
Tesco's decorations are rubbish. They had a good offer on an Xmas tree, lights and a box of 90 decorations for £20, but they had no lights or decorations left.
I bought a tree for £17.50, more than I was going too but it was half price and looks big and bushy. Wasn't paying £8 for lights though, esp since I'll need about 100 lights on the tree. Will check poundland and poundstretcher tomorrow!
Went up to my grans too, it's weird, she used to give OH xmas money aswell but doesn't anymore, didn't last year either, maybe she is poorer? Who knows, he doesn't care, but she gave me £70
Ok I shouldn't of opened the card but hey ho, might just have to go spend some of it in the New look sale......
DID ANYONE LIKE MY DRESS THEN?!!
Love you dress from French Connection but I am way to cheap to pay that amount on a frock. I still have a dress from Monsoon I bought last year for OH's party, cost me £54 but was supposed to be £200, it's a size 18 and doesn't fit now. What a waste.0 -
im back went to plat philip hair for tomorrow takes forever to sort out his fro x
Still searching .....:)
0 -
-
Im more worried about my baps falling out of it but I like it because it makes me look slim :rotfl:0
-
how have you done it, like corn rows, a la monica at that conference, big snoop dogg in the late 90's stylee?searching_me wrote: »im back went to plat philip hair for tomorrow takes forever to sort out his fro x0 -
you gonna need an entire roll of t*t tape?Buttonmoons wrote: »Im more worried about my baps falling out of it but I like it because it makes me look slim :rotfl:
0 -
-
3 - Ah works out well then...and best to book te full 4yrs, like you say, you can always cut it short (if you want to)
I already go to a tots group in the local church on a thursday, I am planning on swimming (although that won't be for long because of new baby arriving) and on a monday there is a gymbabes session that looks really good....Not sure if this bromborough group is nearer you, if not you could always come along to my local one:DUnless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
Nothing is going to get better. It's not.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards