Free £20 codes for Nokia Music

edited 2 December 2009 at 6:40PM in Music MoneySaving
301 replies 69.4K views

Replies

• maia_hillmaia_hill Forumite
    87 Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Just looking through to see what to spend my new credit on and spotted a free Kylie Album... 'X (Nokia Exclusive)'. HTH
  • prowlaprowla Forumite
    12.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    maia_hill wrote: »
    Just looking through to see what to spend my new credit on and spotted a free Kylie Album... 'X (Nokia Exclusive)'. HTH
    Thanks - that's on my download list.
    (Not the greatest Kylie fan, but if it's free then why not eh?)
  • Thanks for these but, is anybody else failing to get the new OVI player to run. Mine crashes every time, though I have repaired, re-installed and tried every compatibility I can. As it won't run I can't log in. :mad:
  • Thanks everyone for these codes its great! I've now spent over £30 free credit and still have nearly ten pounds left, I'm running out of things to buy!
  • Bikertov wrote: »
    The 'out of credit' happens a lot, as it seems to 'charge' you 2 or 3 times sometimes for a download. I would be VERY unhappy if I was paying REAL money and that happened. But this is free, and all you need to do is create a new account and use the codes all over again.

I have never seen this ? You don't need a phone connected, unless of course you want to transfer music to it ;)

You also don't need a 'Comes With Music' phone - that is a different promo, that give you unlimited downloads to a qualifying phone. IU have a 'normal' Nokia 6300, and it works great with that.

Have a look here - not sure if the offer is still on though ...
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?p=27797793
    Bikertov...i tried all last night to transfer the music to my nokia via a cable connected to my phone and pc..the one i usually transfer my photos with but cant seem to get the music transfered can you help ?
    Resolve not to be poor, Whatever you have , Spend less.
  • I_luv_catsI_luv_cats Forumite
    14.4K Posts
    Forumite
    Thanks Bikertov for the TWO extra codes

I have got some totally FREE Bollywood tracks along with my Christmas ones, a small banner comes up in the middle or to the side saying free track in the genre your in.

Now have Albums of Bette Midler, Michael Buble, Rhydain, (Latest) Take That Circus, Pop Anthems, MOS electronica 80's, Magic Ballards. Have loads of single tracks that came into mind or recommendations.
  • jamespirjamespir Forumite
    21.5K Posts
    thanks for the new codes bikertov ive had over 85 quids worth of music from nokia overall
    Replies to posts are always welcome, If I have made a mistake in the post, I am human, tell me nicely and it will be corrected. If your reply cannot be nice, has an underlying issue, or you believe that you are God, please post in another forum. Thank you
  • BikertovBikertov Forumite
    1.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Confuzzled wrote: »
    thanks sooo much for all of these! i managed to get 24 quid credit in total between this post, hduk and the other post :T

the thing that is really irritating about nokia is that last night i tried again to actually PAY for music but they don't accept maestro! oh well, free is better!!! :p

Why oh why are you trying to PAY for the music ?

You can just create another account and use the PIN numbers again !

There are 7 currently valid codes - so that is £28 of music. Enough for almost any album they have on OVI ... :T
  • BikertovBikertov Forumite
    1.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    The E4 Misfits codes for Ep 1 and Ep 2 are now expired.

But there are still currently 7 valid PINs, for £4 each, giving you £28 of credit for each account you create.

Use them soon, as I am guessing that the Ep 3 and Ep 4 codes will also expire soon ?
  • I_luv_catsI_luv_cats Forumite
    14.4K Posts
    Forumite
    As mentioned on my original post!!!!!!

I would never put a card details on Nokia Music/Ovi.

I've been double charged twice (from free credit) and keep getting a insufficient credit message on each album download (after a couple of tracks) and have to re-download via my vault.

Nokia make lovely phones (I have a 6300) BUT this music service is very buggy and lets them down!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Who can suggest a top-notch bed?

This Forumite's mattress is in need of a base

MSE Forum

Top theatre lotteries

How to grab £10-£25 tix for Cabaret, Matilda etc

MSE Deals